Liverpool up for sale

Sonatine

Guest Tuco Ramirez
the only way the eventaul "winner" is going to ensure survival is to ground share with Everton

Your posts are like a shit twitter.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
SkyNewsBreak - Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett lift restraining order blocking sale of club.

:angry:

:lol: shit start to the weekend but who's to say the new yank will be any better. Liverpool have as much chance as us of winning the league in the next 20 years.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
the only way the eventaul "winner" is going to ensure survival is to ground share with Everton

Your posts are like a shit twitter.

Shitter?

:angry:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Ah well.

Doesn't make their team/manager any better though does it.

They have a good manager, pathetic to say otherwise, and very much jumping on a kick him when he's down bandwagon. Plus he's a toon fan.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Ah well.

They have a good manager, pathetic to say otherwise, and very much jumping on a kick him when he's down bandwagon. Plus he's a toon fan.

I like Woy.

He's clearly struggling to settle though.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Ah well.

I like Woy.

Anyone would struggle to manage Liverpool. They've got two good players, one of who hasn't had a good game for over 6 months, and that's it the rest are shite, and we know only too well what happens when a club goes in to meltdown off the pitch, awful circumstances to work in, added to the fact their fans are totally shite and probably the least patient and most undeserving in world football, he's in a very hard situation.

This ain't over yet.. :angry:

Heading back to Slaughter & May - I think for one final time. Maybe.

I'm told deal between Hicks and Mill is done -it's whether the transaction's technical paperwork and legal details can be processed in time

if Hicks does complete sale to Mill it's then whether RBS have to accept the debt repayment from them or try to stick with nesv

Scousers can argue all they like but if Mill Financial get in then Hicks and Gillett are effectively still running the club IMO.

Ah well.

I like Woy.

Anyone would struggle to manage Liverpool. They've got two good players, one of who hasn't had a good game for over 6 months, and that's it the rest are shite, and we know only too well what happens when a club goes in to meltdown off the pitch, awful circumstances to work in, added to the fact their fans are totally shite and probably the least patient and most undeserving in world football, he's in a very hard situation.

Basically what I was saying :angry:

I'm told deal between Hicks and Mill is done -it's whether the transaction's technical paperwork and legal details can be processed in time

if Hicks does complete sale to Mill it's then whether RBS have to accept the debt repayment from them or try to stick with nesv

Scousers can argue all they like but if Mill Financial get in then Hicks and Gillett are effectively still running the club IMO.

Not if they're buying on behalf of someone else.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Just confirmed on SKY Hicks and Gillette have thrown the towel in. Cowardly yanks. Like Vietnam all over again. Instead, they're going to sue the board of Liverpool for 1.6 billion American money, no idea what that is in pounds but I bet it's a canny bit.

Just confirmed on SKY Hicks and Gillette have thrown the towel in. Cowardly yanks. Like Vietnam all over again. Instead, they're going to sue the board of Liverpool for 1.6 billion American money, no idea what that is in pounds but I bet it's a canny bit.

That'd be about a billion of our dosh, legal cloud awa the scouse bassas for years now hopefully.

RBS that are being sued apparently, not Liverpool... :angry:

Cushty. :lol:

Liverpool/RBS have get advise if Hicks + Co claim is dersiory or if it has legs.RBS to put balls on the line not normal practice for a bank

nothing suprises me with US legal system (O.J.Simpson) derisory claims made to make big firms settle or frighten them

If I understand this correctly, H+G could have struck a deal with Mill to pay off the debt. Sort of re-financing. Which of course would saddle the club/holding company with even more debt." :angry:

If I had a pet I'd call it Hicks, I think he's earnt it. :lol:

Could actually sue the PL as well (Hicks).

Edited by Park Life