Liverpool up for sale

Sonatine

Apparently there'll be absolute hell on if O'Neill gets it... :angry:

Who do they realistically want?

This is all very Newcastlesque. I thinky they're pretty much fucked, at least they won some stuff on the way though.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Renton. This is becoming silly. The longer it goes on, the more the scousers will make themselves look like you guys in the media. O'Neill's odds are drifting a bit, but I don't know why the red bin dippers should be so against Martin. Maybe he doesn't play the game the 'Liverpool way' :angry:

Apparently there'll be absolute hell on if O'Neill gets it... :angry:

This is all very Newcastlesque. I thinky they're pretty much fucked, at least they won some stuff on the way though.

Dalglish apparently with Rush and Lee as the backroom staff.

Some would be happy with Eriksson but others are saying that he doesn't manage in 'the Liverpool way'. It wasn't very welcomed when I suggested that perhaps it is the club that needs to change and play in a way that suits the manager.

Believing in their own hype IYAM.

I agree Renton. This is becoming silly. The longer it goes on, the more the scousers will make themselves look like you guys in the media. O'Neill's odds are drifting a bit, but I don't know why the red bin dippers should be so against Martin. Maybe he doesn't play the game the 'Liverpool way' <_<

Because they've been so critical of him in his time at Villa that they think they'd be hypoctrites to accept him. I shit you not but I've heard some even say that they wouldn't want Mourinho as boss too! :angry:

Guest alex
Oh and I pointed out that the footballing world (Liverpool included) referred to us as 'deluded Geordies' for wanting Keegan back. He didn't share my view that the same 'footballing world' would have similar sentiments about them wanting Dalglish back.

hes right about that to be fair, lots of media love for liverpool

there was barely a mention of them protesting the board in the street if our fans had done that on a similar scale it would have been everywhere

Similarly Hansen and Lawrenson trot out the notion the fans never turned against him even though you had 'Rafa Out' graffiti daubed near the ground on several occasions (meanwhile we forced Fat Sam out despite that not being accurate). Also, the fun and games here of late was seen as just that - a soap opera for everyone's amusement. But the 'disaster' at Liverpool (coming 7th and almost making a European final) is met with moral outrage because of the 'heritage' of the great club that is LFC. Here man, fuck off :angry:

Apparently there'll be absolute hell on if O'Neill gets it... :icon_lol:

Some would be happy with Eriksson but others are saying that he doesn't manage in 'the Liverpool way'. It wasn't very welcomed when I suggested that perhaps it is the club that needs to change and play in a way that suits the manager.

The Liverpool way? Fucking hell they were happy with rafa until fairly recently and his style is one of the dullest going

Guest The Three Lions

The Liverpool way? Fucking hell they were happy with rafa until fairly recently and his style is one of the dullest going

The only time they've played like Liverpool of the 70's and 80's in the last 20 years was a brief time under Roy Evans. The rest of it has been turgid defensive football in the main.

Liverpool fans are the biggest wankers in world football, everything they've accused us of they are guilty of themselves. I would love to see them relegated. They should know their place.

Kind of like the Celtic fans clamouring for Lennon and nobody really cares but I suppose it is all a bit Sunday league.

Liverpool are the same arses who laughed at us for wanting Keegan who had been out the game for 3 years when Dalglish has been out for 10! (12 if you include Celtic!)

The only time they've played like Liverpool of the 70's and 80's in the last 20 years was a brief time under Roy Evans. The rest of it has been turgid defensive football in the main.

Liverpool fans are the biggest wankers in world football, everything they've accused us of they are guilty of themselves. I would love to see them relegated. They should know their place.

I find that fans who insist their club have a 'way' of playing or being managed are usually wankers. Spurs and West Ham are examples of this. They were amongst the people who laughed when Keegan returned a year or two ago, and now they seem to be getting someone who last managed them in an era when moustaches and shell suits were sort of fashionable, and Color Me Badd had their one hit. They'll be trying to vote for Neil Kinnock next.

I find that fans who insist their club have a 'way' of playing or being managed are usually wankers. Spurs and West Ham are examples of this. They were amongst the people who laughed when Keegan returned a year or two ago, and now they seem to be getting someone who last managed them in an era when moustaches and shell suits were sort of fashionable, and Color Me Badd had their one hit. They'll be trying to vote for Neil Kinnock next.

excellent :lol:

Guest The Three Lions

scavenger-500x375.jpg

Only thing I don't understand about this is why there's a London skip in Merseyside.

scavenger-500x375.jpg

Only thing I don't understand about this is why there's a London skip in Merseyside.

'appy 'arry got the gig and is moving in? :icon_lol:

The board will approach Woy Hodgson in the next 2 days according to the Torygraph, mind ,the same article says Dalgleish is withdrawing from selection board as he wants the job.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...ers-gossip.html

Hope they end up with John Barnes :icon_lol:

Oh yes, a Barnes/McAteer reunion. They'd be playing against their former club in no time. I heard that McAteer's nickname was 'double trigger' when he was at Liverpool because he is so thick.

Oh, and I reckon they nicked that skip after a day trip to London.

Oh and I pointed out that the footballing world (Liverpool included) referred to us as 'deluded Geordies' for wanting Keegan back. He didn't share my view that the same 'footballing world' would have similar sentiments about them wanting Dalglish back.

hes right about that to be fair, lots of media love for liverpool

there was barely a mention of them protesting the board in the street if our fans had done that on a similar scale it would have been everywhere

Similarly Hansen and Lawrenson trot out the notion the fans never turned against him even though you had 'Rafa Out' graffiti daubed near the ground on several occasions (meanwhile we forced Fat Sam out despite that not being accurate). Also, the fun and games here of late was seen as just that - a soap opera for everyone's amusement. But the 'disaster' at Liverpool (coming 7th and almost making a European final) is met with moral outrage because of the 'heritage' of the great club that is LFC. Here man, fuck off :icon_lol:

:lol:

They are the OJ Simpson of English football.

They get away with fucking murder.

They were the best team in the country when money didn't totally rule the game. That was twenty plus years ago. How they still get regarded as one of the creme de la creme is beyond me and the media they get is usually complimentary especially in comparison to ourselves who, lets be honest, get fucking slaughtered by all and sundry.

Spurs, West Ham, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool.

The sun shines out of these clubs arseholes where a significant part of our media are concerned.

and the moral of the story is - nothing lasts forever, enjoy it while it is there.

Surely the moral of the story should be - stop living in the fucking past?

Not surprised you're not championing that one mind.... :icon_lol:

Rafa supposed to be after Kuyt and Mascherano. Obviously trying to turn Inter into a team packed with flair.

Edited by alex