Just Call Me Dave

wykikitoon

Don't know about his wife but I'd seen the 30m figure before - inherited of course.

He did a token job in PR I think before becoming a politician but he never needed to work.

I would add that even a tory hater like me recognised he was being honest in his praise of the NHS when talking about his son who died - but his other common man stuff is utter, utter shit.

His wife runs a posh stationery and accessories company. She's quite tasty I reckon.

Id bang her............................doesnt say much though B)

Not sure that she's mental enough for your tastes kidda :lol:

:)

not trying to start an argument here but how much is Blair and Brown worth??

genuine question

Bliar has made multi-millions from his public speaking and taking up roles on boards. Him and his Mrs were both barristers before he became a politician.

genuine question

Blair is very money driven now - probably down to his harpie as much as him.

Brown isn't exactly a council house lad but I don't think he's loaded - his dad was a church minister I think.

genuine question

Brown isn't exactly a council house lad but I don't think he's loaded - his dad was a church minister I think.

Brown was educated in a state school.

In general, it is fair to say that the tories are much more priveleged than politicians from the Labour party, and the two leading tories are amongst the most priveleged. How much this matters is a moot point of course.

genuine question

In general, it is fair to say that the tories are much more priveleged than politicians from the Labour party, and the two leading tories are amongst the most priveleged. How much this matters is a moot point of course.

genuine question

It matters not a jot really whether your rolling in it and well educated like Cameron or "working class" and not well educated like two jags.

Only matters that you have the right ideas for that moment in time and can inspire and lead a great government.

It matters not a jot really whether your rolling in it and well educated like Cameron or "working class" and not well educated like two jags.

Only matters that you have the right ideas for that moment in time and can inspire and lead a great government.

I agree but if you play the empathy card as Cameron does, you should be open to question about where that empathy can come from.

I agree but if you play the empathy card as Cameron does, you should be open to question about where that empathy can come from.

Specifics?

At the end of the day the majority are still egotistical maniacs who crave attention, but all im really bothered about is whether they can do the job, not whether there nice guys.

Bit like seeing a brain surgeon, as long as he's good.....

Off the top of my head without quote mining there was the "Call me Dave" campaign and his webcam broadcasts showing him washing dishes at home which I think was shown to be staged. They may be petty but there was a definite aim to make him "ordinary".

genuine question

Depends on how much influence your background has on your ideas I'd say. In my opinion this lot will never help the average man on the street, let alone people from the North East.

David and Boris.

david-cameron-bullingdon.jpg

Specifics?

At the end of the day the majority are still egotistical maniacs who crave attention, but all im really bothered about is whether they can do the job, not whether there nice guys.

Bit like seeing a brain surgeon, as long as he's good.....

What a ridiculous comparison.