Telephone cold call sales

Rip off prices on motorway services

Political correctness

and for the minor irritants

Putting empty packets back in the cupboard

Tailgating

Smokers hanging around doorways

Sports writers who know nothing about sports or writing

People who walk slowly, take up the entire pavement and - this is the important part - don't realise it might be annoying to others.

Which we can expand to "people with absolutely no self-awareness" in general.

Also people who use a trolley at Tesco Express. You have clearly missed the point.

Ignorance

Bad manners

Unhygenic people

and people who don't say bye before they end the conversation over the phone :angry:

Edited by Acid

1. The batch of female Labour MPs that arrived since 1997.

2. That Go Compare man.

3. Nu-metal/Emo and that whole whiny alergy-free fake rock sound that goes on about being dumped by an ex.

4. 'Whacky' and 'zany' use of a z instead of an s in a feeble attempt to be cool e.g. The Football Kingz, now defunct New Zealand football team.

5. The fact that Fox news is actually regarded as a source of real information rather than some Alan Partridge style piss take.

Occured to me the other night that making a simple glass of squash is one of most frustrating tasks. When diluting I forget to run the tap for a few seconds, so I end up with warm squash and have to repeat the process.

:lol:

People who walk slowly, take up the entire pavement and - this is the important part - don't realise it might be annoying to others.

Nearly got myself decked because of my hatred of this the other day. :lol: Loudly exclaimed "IN YOUR OWN FUCKING TIME THEN" and the lass turned round and looked hard as fucking nails with about 3 teeth and a permanent scowl. I made a swift exit.