Things that really irritate

Christmas Tree

Why, when the salt sellar runs out, does always take weeks for someone to fill it back up from the main drum in the cupboard.

Weeks and weeks of careful sprinkling from the large shoot go by until one day, a kind person carries out this simplest of tasks.

Guest Barrack Road

Not having a go at you CT in anyway shape or form more people who are part of your profession. Taxi Drivers, it doesn't matter what the subject is they know more than you, 60% are boring cunts who believe they have superior intelligence than Steven Hawking and I'd say more than 90% want to talk about football, but fewer than 5% actually have a clue.

Not having a go at you CT in anyway shape or form more people who are part of your profession. Taxi Drivers, it doesn't matter what the subject is they know more than you, 60% are boring cunts who believe they have superior intelligence than Steven Hawking and I'd say more than 90% want to talk about football, but fewer than 5% actually have a clue.

Think yourself lucky Stevie, you only have to share a short drive with them....I have to sit around with them all day long!!!

Guest Barrack Road

Think yourself lucky Stevie, you only have to share a short drive with them....I have to sit around with them all day long!!!

I'd find that so painful, I'd sit in the car park reading the paper me. There's always so much politics with them too, and I don't mean fuckin Westminster, I mean moaning about desk clerk favouritism, moaning about shifts other drivers, oh dear. You deserve a medal, I'm telling you now I couldn't do it.

I'd find that so painful, I'd sit in the car park reading the paper me. There's always so much politics with them too, and I don't mean fuckin Westminster, I mean moaning about desk clerk favouritism, moaning about shifts other drivers, oh dear. You deserve a medal, I'm telling you now I couldn't do it.

Or sit in the car park on Toontastic :angry:

Surprised I could after many years in corporate, however it is a great antidote to boardroom stress and politics which far outweigh any worries about dodgy desk clerks.

Why, when the salt sellar runs out, does always take weeks for someone to fill it back up from the main drum in the cupboard.

Weeks and weeks of careful sprinkling from the large shoot go by until one day, a kind person carries out this simplest of tasks.

Do it yourself you lazy twat :angry:

People who squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube. On what planet is tht reasonable fucking behaviour?

People who leave an empty roll on the bog roll holder, or worse still the folk who take set the empty roll and don't replace it. So they've acknowledged the roll is empty and still haven't the common bastard decency to replace it.

People talking loudly at gigs. I came to hear the comic/band/beat-poet not you.

Intolerant people. They're all cocks!

IT people using words like "power up"!

Just turn it on you fucker.

That seriously pisses you off? Christ CT - get help man! :angry:

People who say "get help" just because you disagree with them on something.

:angry:

People who hoy a wink at the end of a post..

oh go on then... :D

We've done this topic at least twice before on here but I can't resist a chance to have a good old whinge so here I go again :angry:

People who jump queues, especially foreign students.

Old people who think they have the god given right to be rude to you and to run you over in their mobility scooters.

People who dont wash their hands.

Empty toilet roll holder.

Dirty dishes left in my lounge which I have to pick up when I get in from night shift.

People who sponge off society, con the benefit system and have no intention of ever getting a job.

Couples/single mums who have loads of kids they cannot aford to support themselves.

People shouting and swearing at their kids in public. (or swearing at them point blank)

Running out of milk.

Constant texts from Orange

Toaster being left on high setting.

Laziness

Incompetence

Oh I could go on and on and on.... :naughty:

..which I am so doing :D

The way that people talk at the moment. (mainly youngsters) . They don't pronounce their words properly.

Rap Music

White men trying to be like Black Rappers.

The way men shake hands now.

Jeans down around the knees (how silly does that look)?!

Bullying

Edited by Toonraider

I try not to let things out of my control irritate me because you get upset and the people to blame don't know about / don't care anyway. I suppose I'm fairly laid back but it's still easier said than done. Getting pissed off because someone cuts across you whilst driving just drives up your own blood pressure though whilst the culprit tends to blissfully unaware of what they've done. It's a general philosophy of mine although there are obvious exceptions. Piers Morgan, for example.

I try not to let things out of my control irritate me because you get upset and the people to blame don't know about / don't care anyway. I suppose I'm fairly laid back but it's still easier said than done. Getting pissed off because someone cuts across you whilst driving just drives up your own blood pressure though whilst the culprit tends to blissfully unaware of what they've done. It's a general philosophy of mine although there are obvious exceptions. Piers Morgan, for example.

I know thats true as demonstrated by the elderly guy who was driving at us on our side of the road the wrong way down a one way street last night :angry: He was blissfully unaware and didnt notice all the people trying to flag him down or the fact we had to swerve onto the other side of the road to miss him :D Lucky hubby has quick reactions else that would have been a head on!