Newcastle 2-1 Sheff Utd

Deano

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope forest win today, would be a bit underwhelming to go up without having actually played

I'm kind of heading towards that view as well to be honest, we are going up, i fully expect us to beat Sheff utd. so it would be good to do it with the win, rather than already be up, but either way will do!

hope forest win today, would be a bit underwhelming to go up without having actually played

I'm kind of heading towards that view as well to be honest, we are going up, i fully expect us to beat Sheff utd. so it would be good to do it with the win, rather than already be up, but either way will do!

It swings both ways dont it?

I mean if Forest wins it puts pressure on us to do a job.

But then again if we are promoted before kick off then the lads can go out and relax and put a show on for us.

I think we would win by a higher margin if we already were promoted.

But i like you two would want us to do it on our own merit.

But then again if we are promoted before kick off then the lads can go out and relax and put a show on for us.

Yeah, and with NUFC you never know quite what we'll do anyway! But you're right, theres a good chance if we're already up that we come out and put on a show, scoring a good few goals and everyone partying!

Yeah, and with NUFC you never know quite what we'll do anyway! But you're right, theres a good chance if we're already up that we come out and put on a show, scoring a good few goals and everyone partying!

Yup...3-0 <_<

Barton, Carroll and Routledge

Looks like a sell out --- Lucky Buggers

Due to high demand for tickets today all remaining tickets will be sold from the Box Office only. There will be no cash turnstiles for this evening's game. If you wish to purchase a ticket for today's match we would advise getting to the Box Office a minimum of 1.5 hours prior to kick off.

Tickets for the Easter Monday clash with Sheffield United are selling fast.

Fans wishing to buy tickets for this match are asked to take note of the following:

I can see why some mite be pissed off if it was a sellout after going to all the games and now people just rolling up tonight for a piece of the promotion party.

I myself dont mind it, the more the merrier, creates an even better atmosphere.

I know we are in the CCC which is less of a lure than the PL games but i think the drop in crowd probably has more to do with the current financial climate. People just cant afford to go every week unless they are financially fortunate. Doesnt mean they are any less of a fan.

Actually like myself, i cant really afford to go tonight but i am...il skint myself to be part of the crowd that are there the night we regain our PL status.

Iv only been to about 10 games this season.

Edited by Geordie Lad...

i got my arse down there and got myself a couple of tickets im sure the guy said there was only level seven left when i was there and that was well over an hour ago. i got the bug last week after travelling from wales to watch my first game and had to come back this week whats it like sitting up there?

i got my arse down there and got myself a couple of tickets im sure the guy said there was only level seven left when i was there and that was well over an hour ago. i got the bug last week after travelling from wales to watch my first game and had to come back this week whats it like sitting up there?

Its alrite like....i quite like the view although the atmosphere isnt exactly great up there.

That said with the context of tonights match id imagine all around the ground will be buzzing!

Its alrite like....i quite like the view although the atmosphere isnt exactly great up there.

That said with the context of tonights match id imagine all around the ground will be buzzing!

Taxi parked up and off to stake my claim for the best table in the pub. The early start however will lead to far too many Kronnenburgs which in turn will no doubt lead to some very silly posts come 10pm.

Enjoy it boys and girls

Taxi parked up and off to stake my claim for the best table in the pub. The early start however will lead to far too many Kronnenburgs which in turn will no doubt lead to some very silly posts come 10pm.

Enjoy it boys and girls

Can only be an improvement tbh.

2-0 for me.

Enjoy it boys and girls

Can only be an improvement tbh.

2-0 for me.

<_<

Any win would be good but id love us to go out and really put a show on.

Just rang every pub within a ten miles radius and none have SkySports! Fucking typical mine would break!

Just pm'ed you a few options.

<_< Nice to be nice eh!?

Rite im offskees!

Enjoy the match lads however you get to watch it!!

Just rang every pub within a ten miles radius and none have SkySports! Fucking typical mine would break!

Just pm'ed you a few options.

Thank you, much appreciated

The team thats going to officialy take us back to the bigtime is...................................

Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

Subs: Tim Krul, Tamas Kadar, Joey Barton, Leon Best, Nicky Butt, Ryan Taylor, Shola Ameobi

I like that team, other than saylor our best 11 IMO

little disappointed its looking like a formality though, nothing happening in forest v cardiff