Hangovers

Guest Barrack Road

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have trays sitting out! You would have to ask for one, in which case you may as well just ask for a pint glass.

I'll let it go this time seeing as you've been up all night. ~Don't forget my mercy.

They do it deliberately, like. They tease you with a vast selection of juice then set it out in a way to encourage you to drink as little as possible. I usually stand by the juice bar wetting the whistle by downing a couple of glasses before heading back to my table with my thimble. Guaranteed you have to get up again mid breakfast for a top up. #firstworldproblems

3577.jpg

"Look. I really don't mean to complain, but......I mean, yeah, I'm used to bigger glasses than this ok? The hotel cost enough so it really isn't on..........What?.........complimentary wine as an apology?........That's decent of you, err, do you have frozen grapes as an accompaniment?"

They do it deliberately, like. They tease you with a vast selection of juice then set it out in a way to encourage you to drink as little as possible. I usually stand by the juice bar wetting the whistle by downing a couple of glasses before heading back to my table with my thimble. Guaranteed you have to get up again mid breakfast for a top up. #firstworldproblems

Take the jug back to the table. Got nasty looks from the help when I asked for chilli sauce at the wedding on Fri. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Major sugar hangover today thanks to

91d07d2a-8675-42f5-a734-9362b79fb452.jpg

Might as well have spiced up each bottle with a generous double considering how rough I'm feeling. :glare:

This might be linked but my arse is like Sangatte; no movement control what-so-ever.

All this chat about hangovers from wankers in their late 30s and early 40s and that Lord Sewel is dressing up in birds clothes, drinking like a trooper off his tits on coke at the age of 69.

good work if you can get it