You can always rely on Frank Sinclair

The Fish

Frank Sinclair now playing for Wrexham scores an Own Goal to take it to 1-1. He then makes inflammatory gestures to the crowd when they go 2-1 in the 89th minute, finally he earns a straight red and a penalty to allow AFC to equalise in the 94th minute.

:D

As The Jam might sing; "Thats entertainment"

Frank Sinclair now playing for Wrexham scores an Own Goal to take it to 1-1. He then makes inflammatory gestures to the crowd when they go 2-1 in the 89th minute, finally he earns a straight red and a penalty to allow AFC to equalise in the 94th minute.

why are you watching dross like that ?

why are you watching dross like that ?

I wasn't, I do however have the ability to relate a tale passed onto me from a friend.

(Also as an aside, when I do go to watch AFC Wimbledon it's because it's a tenner and the entertainment is decent and it's live football)

He never looked the sharpest knife in the drawer tbf :D

leicesterplayersairport.jpg

:angry:

They look like they've just been caught wanking by their Dad's.

All three? By all three dads? At the same time? Not a situation I'm overly familiar with so I'll have to take your word for it! :icon_lol:

He never looked the sharpest knife in the drawer tbf :D

leicesterplayersairport.jpg

:angry:

They look like they've just been caught wanking by their Dad's.

All three? By all three dads? At the same time? Not a situation I'm overly familiar with so I'll have to take your word for it! :icon_lol:

Sticky Biscuit.