So close to being right.............................................

accadacca

confidently predicted promotion by end of March - will have to settle for first week in April.

To all those who accused me of being mad, stupid, moronic, Derek Llambias, a Mackem, Mike Ashley's patsy and lots of other choice names, I say to you all I TOLD YOU SO. :D

confidently predicted promotion by end of March - will have to settle for first week in April.

To all those who accused me of being mad, stupid, moronic, Derek Llambias, a Mackem, Mike Ashley's patsy and lots of other choice names, I say to you all I TOLD YOU SO. :sweat:

:D:icon_lol::angry: :angry: :angry:

As I've said before, credit where it's due. You called it right.

I can't remember the last season I enjoyed as much as this one. I don't really care who we're beating as long as we get to win!

CT's sig...

When all else fails, mindless optimism will see us through

can't work out if you are taking the rise or not as I'm sure you once accused me of being DL !! :D

All depends on MA's attitude to ''attacking'' the PL - if he fancies having a decent go, then anything between 12th and 16th.

If it is correct that there will be a wage cap of £15k, only under 26's etc, then it will be a struggle as make no mistake, even the likes of Hull, West Ham, Wigan, Bolton etc will be tough to beat at home whilst away from home, it could be a very barren time UNLESS the squad is drastically improved.

Anyway, thats for a bit later, the celebrations are to embraced over Easter and whilst the Villa game of last season will never ever be forgotten by any true fan, gaining promotion the very next season has gone some way to eradicating the pain.

As I've said before, credit where it's due. You called it right.

I can't remember the last season I enjoyed as much as this one. I don't really care who we're beating as long as we get to win!

Cheers for that - whilst Ashley has much to do to be forgiven, the fact is, the clear out was nowhere near as drastic as it could have been.

That is what has made promotion possible being able to retain the big earners like Smith, Nolan, Colocinni, Guiterrez and Enrique when he could so easily have told Hughton to get them off the books.

:D Aye, fair play.

:angry:

been a crackin season bet wise - two holidays paid for !!

I didn't dare bet on it. That's what Eurovision is there for. Far more predictable (if only slightly more corrupt). :icon_lol:

To all those who accused me of being mad, stupid, moronic, Derek Llambias, a Mackem, Mike Ashley's patsy and lots of other choice names, I say to you all I TOLD YOU SO. :D

......... and MY prediction to YOU, which I have said for YEARS, is that Mike Ashley will NEVER match the Champions League qualifications and european qualifications of his predecessors.........

......... and MY prediction to YOU, which I have said for YEARS, is that Mike Ashley will NEVER match the Champions League qualifications and european qualifications of his predecessors.........

well, you don't have to be Einstein to know that ffs :angry:

as you have been the most vigorous verbal critic of myself on here, thought you might have had the cojones to admit you were wrong and I was right ? Never mind, while you wasted endless hours of your life fretting and worrying, my confidence in what I was saying has resulted in 2 free hols so who's laughing now bonny lad :icon_lol:

CT's sig...

When all else fails, mindless optimism will see us through

can't work out if you are taking the rise or not as I'm sure you once accused me of being DL !! :D

All depends on MA's attitude to ''attacking'' the PL - if he fancies having a decent go, then anything between 12th and 16th.

If it is correct that there will be a wage cap of £15k, only under 26's etc, then it will be a struggle as make no mistake, even the likes of Hull, West Ham, Wigan, Bolton etc will be tough to beat at home whilst away from home, it could be a very barren time UNLESS the squad is drastically improved.

Anyway, thats for a bit later, the celebrations are to embraced over Easter and whilst the Villa game of last season will never ever be forgotten by any true fan, gaining promotion the very next season has gone some way to eradicating the pain.

This is the best bit.

Whilst relegation was devestating, we have every right to thoroughly enjoy the promotion party.

17 years since the last one and hopefully alot more before the next one. I hope the young'uns who have grown up on the last few years of shit performances really get a similar party feel to the Leicester 7-1's etc and really milk every last drop of fun.

I know there may be some who feel this is the least we expect and we shouldnt get to carried away, but to that I say just look down the road at the smoggies.

There may well be really tough times next season so lets milk it all the way home.

:icon_lol::angry: :angry: :angry::sweat:

well, you don't have to be Einstein to know that ffs :icon_lol:

.......... you only needed to look at the opposition I had ..........

as you have been the most vigorous verbal critic of myself on here, thought you might have had the cojones to admit you were wrong and I was right ?

too late, this is one of a few times.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry724796

Make the most of it. I am not usually wrong, I am also right in my views on muslims and immigration too.

In any case, I wonder if you are one of those yids that used to come on here.

as you have been the most vigorous verbal critic of myself on here, thought you might have had the cojones to admit you were wrong and I was right ?

too late, this is one of a few times.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry724796

Make the most of it. I am not usually wrong, I am also right in my views on muslims and immigration too.

In any case, I wonder if you are one of those yids that used to come on here.

fucking hell :icon_lol: