Papers today

2bias

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noile, if you're from California why do you have a un*on j*ck as your avatar? Or are you one of those yanks who like to think they're English?

:lol:

Noile, if you're from California why do you have a un*on j*ck as your avatar? Or are you one of those yanks who like to think they're English?

Kevin, I was born in England and am domiciled in California but have not become a naturalised American citizen ......... and never will.

With the exception of my 2 American born children and one grandson, ALL my living relatives are in the North East.

My avatar is the Red Ensign, flag of the Merchant Navy in which I served some very happy years as a sea-going engineer after serving my time at Clarke Chapmans. I changed course by going to southern California where I spent almost 25 years as a yacht builder.

I'm not a Yank who likes to think I'm English ................I AM FUCKING ENGLISH. :lol:

Kevin, I was born in England and am domiciled in California but have not become a naturalised American citizen ......... and never will.

With the exception of my 2 American born children and one grandson, ALL my living relatives are in the North East.

My avatar is the Red Ensign, flag of the Merchant Navy in which I served some very happy years as a sea-going engineer after serving my time at Clarke Chapmans. I changed course by going to southern California where I spent almost 25 years as a yacht builder.

I'm not a Yank who likes to think I'm English ................I AM FUCKING ENGLISH. :lol:

unlike kevin