• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit he's 77 :lol:

and he's seen every NUFC match since 1927 :icon_lol:

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

2010-1927= 83 ..... and I'm only 77 :)

sharpen up your knowledge of NUFC. But you have already shown that to be woeful.

I knew you would miss it.......

:icon_lol:

this ought to be amusing :icon_lol:

You should've broken out the "he was here long before you..." line.

Kevin just has all kinds of lines associated with him doesn't he

Orite mate, me n u outside nw!

Hoo aboot me n' you ootside noo Kevin? If yer ganna bully any bugger, try me. Ye nivvor knaa wot it might be like te be clagged by a 77 year owld gadgee. :lol:

Just go to the screen and press the Prnt Scrn button then go to MS Paint and paste. Upload to imageshack and link.

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

sharpen up your knowledge of NUFC. But you have already shown that to be woeful.

N No U Use F For C Cunts like stupid LeazesMag. :)

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

remind us again Noelie, of your knowledge of NUFC.

You have dreamed all your life of signing the players wanted and aiming to win the title ........ :) Should I bump the thread to remind you that you were asleep during the Keegan years.....

Just go to the screen and press the Prnt Scrn button then go to MS Paint and paste. Upload to imageshack and link.

Cheers, posting on my iPhone ATM.

Will have a crack on pc later.

Look at me and my iphone :lol:

Aye, but Kevin, you don't have one. :icon_lol:

Aye, but Kevin, you don't have one. :icon_lol:

what makes you think i dont?

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

Didn't know I had reminded you or anyone before.

You have dreamed all your life of signing the players wanted and aiming to win the title .......

Not hardly, I remember dreaming of girls a lot, don't think my wet dreams had anything to do with players or titles

Should I bump the thread to remind you that you were asleep during the Keegan years.....

Absolutely, bump the thread to remind me I was asleep for a few years.

N No U Use F for C Cunts as stupid as LeazesMag who tells lies, twists the truth, and can't get rid of his Halls & Shepherd malady. And above all else he just doesn't or can't recognize the fact that everytime he tries to belittle old Noelie he ends up proving just how pathetic he is and becomes a laughing stock in front of everone.

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

You have dreamed all your life of signing the players wanted and aiming to win the title .......

Not hardly, I remember dreaming of girls a lot, don't think my wet dreams had anything to do with players or titles

Should I bump the thread to remind you that you were asleep during the Keegan years.....

N No U Use F for C Cunts as stupid as LeazesMag who tells lies, twists the truth, and can't get rid of his Halls & Shepherd malady. And above all else he just doesn't or can't recognize the fact that everytime he tries to belittle old Noelie he ends up proving just how pathetic he is and becomes a laughing stock in front of everone.

everybody on the board realises we were "bringing in the wanted players and aiming for the title" during the Keegan years, and to a lesser degree the Robson years too Noelie. Everybody but you that is. What's your problem with admitting this ? Who exactly does it pain you to give credit too ?

You didn't get the comment about 1927 did you :)

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

everybody on the board realises we were "bringing in the wanted players and aiming for the title" during the Keegan years, and to a lesser degree the Robson years too Noelie. Everybody but you that is. What's your problem with admitting this ? Who exactly does it pain you to give credit too ?

I have N No U use F For C Cunts as stupid as you are LeazesMag..

Sharpen-up on yer sums.

2010-1927= 83 ..... and I'm only 77 :woosh:

I have N No U use F For C Cunts as stupid as you are LeazesMag..

:)

as good as admitting you know you were talking shite. I've ran rings round you......... :)