Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know he smashed a glass into the other fellas face...scum.

2 mediocre players who could potentially be decent should we be promoted.

It it wasn't so fucking frustrating watching us implode, I'd laugh.

Wasn't it because the bloke had tried to nick his mobile or something?

:icon_lol: the fucking bother that post caused, I had people from the NUST quizzing me about the phone cos theyd read it on here. :icon_lol:

<_<

I didn't know he smashed a glass into the other fellas face...scum.

2 mediocre players who could potentially be decent should we be promoted.

It it wasn't so fucking frustrating watching us implode, I'd laugh.

Wasn't it because the bloke had tried to nick his mobile or something?

:icon_lol: the fucking bother that post caused, I had people from the NUST quizzing me about the phone cos theyd read it on here. :icon_lol:

wasn't it more about the J69 iPhone debacle than what had actually happened?

Sounds like 2 players sorting out their differences, probably both too big for their boots. I expect it happens all the time, the drawback here is that Carroll's fettled him good and proper. Not the smartest thing to do when you're already on a charge....

Not the smartest thing to do when you're already on a charge....

Completely out of character for Carroll :icon_lol: ... :icon_lol:

Just because he's halfway to decent he has to be a caveman, though maybe he's halfway to decent because he's a caveman.

Taylor has no excuse. Should have stunned Carroll with a 'he went thataway' arm pointing routine.

Completely out of character for Carroll :icon_lol: ... :icon_lol:

Just because he's halfway to decent he has to be a caveman, though maybe he's halfway to decent because he's a caveman.

Taylor has no excuse. Should have stunned Carroll with a 'he went thataway' arm pointing routine.

Maybe Carroll took exception to being pointed at repeatedly?

Indeed. Even if Taylor didn't want to press any charges am I correct in thinking that he could be charged anyway? With his history there's no chance that any judge will give him anything less than jail/gaol time.

A period of time to reflect in the clink may actually do the world of good for him though I'm sure not holding my breath. All of this is assuming he is guilty and that Taylor wasn't boffing his mum.

Completely out of character for Carroll :icon_lol: ... <_<

Maybe Carroll took exception to being pointed at repeatedly?

:icon_lol:

Best post on this was on SMB like....

"Taylor went down clutching his chest"

Hughton wants to get Taylor telt, play it down, just fisticuffs that got out of hand. Bestest buds. Everyone's moved on.

Sorted.

Best post on this was on SMB like....

"Taylor went down clutching his chest"

Hughton wants to get Taylor telt, play it down, just fisticuffs that got out of hand. Bestest buds. Everyone's moved on.

Sorted.

If his jaw's broken, at least Taylor won't be able to give any interviews for a while :icon_lol:

I expect Ashley and Llambias to try and sweep it under the carpet with a string of hilarious press releases that, in some unknown way, all end up being a pro-Ashley statement.

"Oh no it's all just got a bit misconstrued! Steven had just heard Mike was in the office and was going to congratulate him on what a fine job he has done at the club when Andrew, after a meeting about how financially sound Mike had made the club, opened the door and unfortunately caught poor Steven!" e.t.c e.t.c.

On March 22nd 2010 he was punched in the Jaw by fellow Jawdee Cunt, Andy 'the knuckledragging Gypsy' Carroll in an argument as to who was the thickest twat in the Newcastle United first team. Sources indicate that there was minimal contact to Taylor but still he fell to the floor, there has also been unconfirmed rumours that Steed Malbranque had passed the training ground moments before and Taylor in natiral reaction on seeing the skillful Frencman fell to the floor as if shot at by a sniper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Taylor_(footballer)

On March 22nd 2010 he was punched in the Jaw by fellow Jawdee Cunt, Andy 'the knuckledragging Gypsy' Carroll in an argument as to who was the thickest twat in the Newcastle United first team. Sources indicate that there was minimal contact to Taylor but still he fell to the floor, there has also been unconfirmed rumours that Steed Malbranque had passed the training ground moments before and Taylor in natiral reaction on seeing the skillful Frencman fell to the floor as if shot at by a sniper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Taylor_(footballer)

Shame the author couldn't spell 'natural' and 'skilful'. Hey ho.