Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steven taylor shudnt be training tho if hes not back for another month?

I didn't know we had a detective, just go with the flow.

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE Carroll out and Staylor that!

This is fucking pathetic if true. Carroll can get fucked, obviously has got problems.

If it wasn't true do you think a denial would have come out from the club by now?

Best must have started it, tryinmg to keep a starting spot in the side.

:icon_lol:

I guess we'll know for sure by tomorrow. If Carroll's in the side it's all bollocks. If he's not, then at least something has gone down. If it has they'll need to be upfront about it. No way that something like this could be swept under the carpet. This probably means that Ashley and Derek will try to sweep it under the carpet and will take the same bunkered approach they did after the Keegan debacle.

Xisco would never put a team mate on his arse.. now put it in his arse, that's another matter.

:icon_lol:

..Now, where's me coat.

He has to be suspended for the rest of the season, then sold in the summer, 4 million? good. Fuck off you lanky string of horrible piss.

4 million? whey aye man, we'll be lucky to get shot on a free.

Daily Mail are running with it....

Steven Taylor's jaw broken after 'bust-up' with Newcastle team-mate - claimed to be striker Andy Carroll

Newcastle defender Steven Taylor has suffered a suspected broken jaw in a training ground incident believed to involve team-mate Andy Carroll.

Former England Under 21 captain Taylor has only just returned to training after a lengthy lay-off with a serious knee injury.

The 24-year-old, who was last week named Newcastle's Sport Personality of the Year, has undergone two months of rigorous rehabilitation in a bid to return to the side. But his season is almost certainly over now.

Newcastle United refused to comment on reports that Taylor's broken jaw was a result of a training ground spat with top scorer Carroll, who has played such an important role in the club's promotion campaign.

Sources close to the defender and the Newcastle squad also refused to comment on the speculation.

It is believed the bust-up was the climax of on-going tensions between the pair due to Taylor's £30,000-a-week salary, compared to Carroll's estimated £10,000.

Carroll is currently on bail and awaiting a Crown Court trial over a charge of assault in an alleged incident in a Newcastle city centre nightclub last year.

The England Under 21 striker, whose late equaliser at Bristol City on Saturday helped maintain Newcastle's lead at the top of the Championship, is due back in court at the end of April.

He is accused of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against Michael Cook in the Blu Bambu club in December. It was alleged in Newcastle Magistrates Court last month that Carroll smashed a glass into Mr Cook's face.

This latest incident will be an unwelcome distraction for manager Chris Hughton as he prepares to take his side to Doncaster tonight. Carroll, who took his season's goal tally to 15 at Ashton Gate, has been included in the squad travelling to the Keepmoat Stadium.

Also in the squad is controversial midfielder Joey Barton - himself no stranger to a courtroom - who is back in contention for the first time since September after he came through a reserve team run-out last week and suffered no setback with his troublesome foot.

Before news of Taylor's injury surfaced last night, Hughton said the Greenwich-born central defender had a chance of returning before the end of the season.

Hughton said: 'We said last week that he was probably three or four weeks away and he's had the brace taken off his knee that he had to use.'

Ironically, the Newcastle manager also said a lack of off-the-field incidents at the club had helped his players focus on returning to the Barclays Premier League after the shock of last season's relegation.

Hughton said: 'The biggest reason is where we are in the league. The fact we've been top for most of the season and the fact we've shown enough good things on the pitch has allowed the fans to have more good weeks than bad.

'It gives them optimism for next season that we're going in the right direction. The fans are some of the most important people around the club and it's important for them to have a winning team.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l.html?ITO=1490

I didn't know he smashed a glass into the other fellas face...scum.

2 mediocre players who could potentially be decent should we be promoted.

It it wasn't so fucking frustrating watching us implode, I'd laugh.

and only about 200 witnesses plus CCTV stand in his way.

Wasn't it because the bloke had tried to nick his mobile or something?

Of course that's just reason for glassing a bloke.... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: the fucking bother that post caused, I had people from the NUST quizzing me about the phone cos theyd read it on here. :icon_lol: