Newcastle look to spain for two new players!

Deano

Do you forget who owns us and who buys the players?

Not at all but i do think we will spend about 15-20mil in the summer...we HAVE to and he knows that!

Totally spot on. Ashley won't risk relegation again AND has the cash to do what needs to be done.

Ok then, money where your mouth is.

£14m is the set point, £20 per million either way, winner chooses the charity.

If he spends £10m you pay £80, if he spends £20m I pay £120.

You never know he might show hes a billionaire and spend £100m then Id be fucked :icon_lol:

Its a canny idea, the only downside is I think poor Chris's bottle might go having to spend £10 million.

And I wouldnt want to take your money off you, what with a little un on the way and all.

If he spends less than 15 million I will donate £40 to the charity of your choice.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another poster hounded out by the FM2010 committee no doubt?

Tell us the best lower league player and your best trick on FIFA 10 or you'll be next.

Someone who mouthed off left right and centre about how good Ashley was for the club but when put on the spot by Pud and asked to put his money where his mouth was (for charity) he suddenly didn't seem so confident..

I have no idea where this opinion that Ashley is suddenly going to start throwing around cash and rebuilding us. Have we seen any evidence of him doing that in the past 3 years?

January?

5 million :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Someone who mouthed off left right and centre about how good Ashley was for the club but when put on the spot by Pud and asked to put his money where his mouth was (for charity) he suddenly didn't seem so confident..

Very confident but money is money for some of us. £40 to charity seems fair to me.

I have no idea where this opinion that Ashley is suddenly going to start throwing around cash and rebuilding us. Have we seen any evidence of him doing that in the past 3 years?

January?

I'd love to know how he successfully laid foundations for the club to survive the Premier League next season in January. What I see is a bunch of average players who will probably look out of depth and ineffective next season.

If you're that confident you'd take Pud up on the original offer... :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

A picture paints a thousand words <_<

I'll have the same bet with you. I'll pay £40 to a charity of your choice if I lose. You stop posting for 6 months if I win.

January?

I'd love to know how he successfully laid foundations for the club to survive the Premier League next season in January. What I see is a bunch of average players who will probably look out of depth and ineffective next season.

Now thats a totally different question to what you asked now isnt it?

<_<

A picture paints a thousand words :icon_lol:

I'll have the same bet with you. I'll pay £40 to a charity of your choice if I lose. You stop posting for 6 months if I win.

I don't believe that's the same bet :icon_lol: But instead of paying both £40 an account of Pud and I, why not just agree with Pud's £80? <_<

Incidentally why do you want me to stop posting? Sick of the fact that I won't agree with the complete bollocks you're preaching?

As for January being 'rebuilding' we bought Leon Best for fuck's sake.

:icon_lol:

A picture paints a thousand words :icon_lol:

I don't believe that's the same bet :icon_lol: But instead of paying both £40 an account of Pud and I, why not just agree with Pud's £80? <_<

Incidentally why do you want me to stop posting? Sick of the fact that I won't agree with the complete bollocks you're preaching?

As for January being 'rebuilding' we bought Leon Best for fuck's sake.

So I've got to agree to Puds bet but you dont have to agree to mine. <_<:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Says it all really Craig

January?

Now thats a totally different question to what you asked now isnt it?

What I asked was what is bolded which is pretty much what I was getting at in my second post (as well you know). In January, promotion was still very likely and as a result, we should have been signing players with some upside for the Premiership rather than whatever was available (Leon Best springs to mind). This season is still clearly part of the rebuilding process with regards to the squad and we're still a weaker side than we were when we were relegated; Not that I was expecting bona-fide Premiership players but when you're signing Coventry City rejects and whatever Portsmouth couldn't afford to pay, what makes you think that he's going to spend £15 million in the summer on real quality? I'm expecting some more Portsmouth exiles and whatever we can get from the likes of Villa/Spurs, certainly not the 5-6 first teamers we'd need, on top of assured back-up.