Muslims taking over prisons

LeazesMag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time a bomb goes off..........

don't bother protesting about it.

What do you mean by protest? - run out into the streets and start punching anybody a bit Asian looking (including in your ignorance the likely Sikhs and Hindus this would include).

If it all goes tits up in NI and we see a return to IRA bombs would you want to deport/intern Irishmen?

Do YOU agree with this idiot about bringing elements of Sharia Law to the UK ?

No - I'm very much anti-religious privilege in anything but the cats out of the bag on this one - Jews already have similar schemes to what Williams was talking about for civil disputes but this is what happens when you give religions any kind of respect in law. It's perfectly natural for any of them to say well if Christians or Jews have privileges then we should - Hindus and Sikhs have done this in recent years and they all have a point. Before you say but this is a Christian country remember only something like 4% (and decreasing) of "Christians" attend churches which is actually less of a percentage than some other minorities they now have the legal right to discriminate against like gays - so much for democracy.

Even the IRA weren't trying to move to somewhere like Bradford and insist on everybody being catholics and blowing up people for refusing. But I would have taken out the ringleaders, no question, and fuck public opinion, civil liberties, or anybody else who attempted to justify their existence on this planet.

It IS a Christian country and just because we aren't fanatical enough to go to church in massive numbers doesnt' change that. In fact, that is what makes these muzzies so disruptive in the first place. No respect for others and expecting everybody to adapt to them and change laws to suit them. Racist bastards. And those aren't even the terrorists.

Enjoy the match, Leazes?

I couldn't go Alex. I live away, as you know, and had to be up early this morning. At least I can sell my ticket though which is something.

It IS a Christian country and just because we aren't fanatical enough to go to church in massive numbers doesnt' change that. In fact, that is what makes these muzzies so disruptive in the first place. No respect for others and expecting everybody to adapt to them and change laws to suit them. Racist bastards. And those aren't even the terrorists.

If its such a Christian country do you expect them to convert?

each to their own, so long as they don't preach to me, understand and stick to what is right and wrong ie the laws of the country and respect others, try to work hard for a living if they are healthy and fit enough, are not here illegally, pay their taxes, speak the language and don't abuse the flag and those who defend it.

I've probably missed some things but I'm sure you get the drift.

each to their own, so long as they don't preach to me, understand and stick to what is right and wrong ie the laws of the country and respect others, try to work hard for a living if they are healthy and fit enough, are not here illegally, pay their taxes, speak the language and don't abuse the flag and those who defend it.

As we keep saying that covers 99% of immigrants.

As we keep saying that covers 99% of immigrants.

is that the silent majority or not

It IS a Christian country and just because we aren't fanatical enough to go to church in massive numbers doesnt' change that.

It does a little bit like :lol: It's called social change although I don't see it as a remotely bad thing. Ironically, neither would the publication quoted in the OP.

give the Halls and Shepherd their due?......just a guess...... :lol:

"so long as they don't preach to me"

there goes Songs of Praise, Midnight Mass on Xmas Eve and the b***** Thought for the Day then.............