Muslims taking over prisons

LeazesMag

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely chaps these muslims, no intention at all to impose their ways anywhere where they may not be wanted

http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/03/12/muslim...gation-reveals/

Are you complaining the muslim population of prisons is on the rise.

....Having complained they shouldn't be allowed to roam free preaching hate?

:yes

Broga

March 12th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I think some advice from dear old Rowan Williams might be helpful here. What does he think? Maybe we need some C. of E. Gangs. Would that help? Perhaps a visit from Charles Windsor to describe and discuss his plan to be Defender of Faith? That would have a big impresssion. What about a few words from Papa Ratzinger when he visits?

2 "intellectuals" in bold. Wankers, the pair of them.

lovely chaps these muslims, no intention at all to impose their ways anywhere where they may not be wanted

http://freethinker.co.uk/2010/03/12/muslim...gation-reveals/

Are you complaining the muslim population of prisons is on the rise.

....Having complained they shouldn't be allowed to roam free preaching hate?

<_<

Broga

March 12th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I think some advice from dear old Rowan Williams might be helpful here. What does he think? Maybe we need some C. of E. Gangs. Would that help? Perhaps a visit from Charles Windsor to describe and discuss his plan to be Defender of Faith? That would have a big impresssion. What about a few words from Papa Ratzinger when he visits?

2 "intellectuals" in bold. Wankers, the pair of them.

:yes

Random.

I have a mate in the prison service. He told me ages ago it was getting really bad (with muslim violence/gangs) so this comes as no shock to me.

some would say live & let live and just try and get along with it but the hardline muslims dont hold any stock in that saying whatsoever. its their way or.......... well death really. all for just trying to get on with things and live your life the way you want to.

Shocking really.......

Why don't the "White Pride" gangs cause you the same concern Leazes... oh wait, never mind

you mean the "white pride" saying Christianity to the non believers, or die ?

I have a mate in the prison service. He told me ages ago it was getting really bad (with muslim violence/gangs) so this comes as no shock to me.

some would say live & let live and just try and get along with it but the hardline muslims dont hold any stock in that saying whatsoever. its their way or.......... well death really. all for just trying to get on with things and live your life the way you want to.

Shocking really.......

sounds just like.......er.......

so your objection to this is theological?

if its "our way or we'll stab you" its fine

but if its "convert or we'll stab you" its abhorent?

so your objection to this is theological?

if its "our way or we'll stab you" its fine

but if its "convert or we'll stab you" its abhorent?

quite unbelievable.

Not just you Andrew - muslims saying do what we want or suffer the consequences, all within the confines and supposed discipline in a BRITISH jail ?

so what religion should the people in british jails be? because im willing to be a large number of these muslims have british passports and were born on british soil

why the assumption that muslim = not british

so what religion should the people in british jails be? because im willing to be a large number of these muslims have british passports and were born on british soil

why don't you get this ? Muslims enforcing their ways on others in a British jail ?

What do you think they will be like when they get out too ?

what I dont get is why you're bothered about it now that its muslims rather than just the standard criminal gangs

or what your point is about it being a british jail, what should a british jail be then?

what I dont get is why you're bothered about it now that its muslims rather than just the standard criminal gangs

or what your point is about it being a british jail, what should a british jail be then?

Don't mean to patronise Andrew, but was chatting about this at work today, it must be something us more experienced people can see ie the muslim threat. You do see that they should not be allowed to impose their beliefs don't you ? The fact it is happening in British jails to British inmates is very disturbing ?

Doesn't it tell you something about their mindset and motivations ?

what do I give a shit what muslim criminals want?

I dont much care what peadophiles want either

or do you genuinely believe that this must be the majority belief in the british muslim community and that they must all want to impose their beliefs on everyone else?

It's not an assumption, it's his deepest desire.