Derek comes out fighting

Christmas Tree

thing is they've been doing this "the fans negative chants will affect the players and ruin our form" thing all season but, considering where we are, it just doesnt hold water if they cant see that they're bigger idiots than I thought

How 'small' is NUST again? Didn't I read somewhere that the member base is around 30,000?

Fat Dekka is talking utter bollocks once more - he wants us to get 100% behind the club? Needs for him and his even bigger mate Mikey to fuck off.

He still evidently doesn't appreciate what this club means to the fans.

The really sad thing is they've never been able to come out and openly admit they lied to the fans, rather they'd like to continue lying and hope nobody notices.

Precisely. Honesty, rather than money commands respect. At least it does with me. :yes

I couldn't give a fuck how much he's putting into the club - if he was bankrolling us to the same degree that Abramovich did Chelsea I'd still feel the same about him. He tried to make mugs of us time and time again and fed us constant bullshit.

All of which is totally irreversable IMO. Get the fuck out!

The really sad thing is they've never been able to come out and openly admit they lied to the fans, rather they'd like to continue lying and hope nobody notices.

Precisely. Honesty, rather than money commands respect. At least it does with me. :yes

I couldn't give a fuck how much he's putting into the club - if he was bankrolling us to the same degree that Abramovich did Chelsea I'd still feel the same about him. He tried to make mugs of us time and time again and fed us constant bullshit.

All of which is totally irreversable IMO. Get the fuck out!

There's a very telling bit in Kevin Keegan's autobiography that he says above all else the public of Newcastle and the fans of Newcastle United appreciate honesty. Ashley and Llambias have lied in the past repeatedly and continue to treat the fans and locals with a complete lact of respect.