Taking Cars to School

LeazesMag

it's all range rovers too where i live. like you need to take your kid to a school in a 4x4 when you live in dulwich

I drove into work today behind a lass no older than 25 who was driving a new Range Rover with a private plate. Either she's nicked Daddy's keys or she's knobbing some rich bloke.

it's all range rovers too where i live. like you need to take your kid to a school in a 4x4 when you live in dulwich

mate of mine lives in dulwich ..............

to drop off and pick up kids, when they live about 5 minutes walk away.

What's wrong with these fuckers ?

Cause its 2010 and most are dropping the kids off on the way to work to earn money and pay taxes towards your retirement. ;)

mollycoddled, all of them

Police / Traffic Wardens stationed outside a primary near to me giving tickets to the lazy fuckers who park on the yellow zig-zags outside the school. Good.

One of the lads at work was telling me he was walking his kids to school the other day and stopped to chat to a mate before going in. Stood on the pavement by the yellow zig-zags, he's suddenly aware of a tart in a CR-V stopped in the road near them. Looks round to see the window open and her shout "are you going to fucking move or what? I want to park up on there!"

;)

Cause its 2010 and most are dropping the kids off on the way to work to earn money and pay taxes towards your retirement. ;)

Car goes to work. Kids walk to school. ;)

Car goes to work. Kids walk to school. ;)

Yep, lazy twats.

I hate seeing these bitches in their 4x4's.

Police / Traffic Wardens stationed outside a primary near to me giving tickets to the lazy fuckers who park on the yellow zig-zags outside the school. Good.

One of the lads at work was telling me he was walking his kids to school the other day and stopped to chat to a mate before going in. Stood on the pavement by the yellow zig-zags, he's suddenly aware of a tart in a CR-V stopped in the road near them. Looks round to see the window open and her shout "are you going to fucking move or what? I want to park up on there!"

;)

;)

Hope he responded accordingly.