General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piers Morgan not nailing his colours to the post at all like, is he? :(

I just caught the end of that. Is Morgan pro Labour?

Here's a clue... he used to be editor of the Daily Mirror :(

"used to be". Thought he might have made his own mind up now.

On a side note, I'd prob do Jane Moore up the wrong un.

Fish I've just caught your Facebook update and want to make comment.

I have issue with the people who say "don't vote the Tories - remember the 80s". It's not a million miles away from when in the 90s, the Tories screamed "don't vote Labour - remember the 70s".

Whilst I don't feel the Tories have re-invented themselves in the same way Labour did, I'm a firm believer in that you've got to look at the present, not the past. If we looked at the past, Blair would never have won in 1997.

If Cameron isn't good enough - fine. But lets not harp on about what happened in days gone by...

Piers Morgan not nailing his colours to the post at all like, is he? :(

I just caught the end of that. Is Morgan pro Labour?

Here's a clue... he used to be editor of the Daily Mirror :(

"used to be". Thought he might have made his own mind up now.

On a side note, I'd prob do Jane Moore up the wrong un.

I doubt very much the Mirror would ever be headed up by anyone that isn't staunch Labour.

I have issue with the people who say "don't vote the Tories - remember the 80s". It's not a million miles away from when in the 90s, the Tories screamed "don't vote Labour - remember the 70s".

Whilst I don't feel the Tories have re-invented themselves in the same way Labour did, I'm a firm believer in that you've got to look at the present, not the past. If we looked at the past, Blair would never have won in 1997.

If Cameron isn't good enough - fine. But lets not harp on about what happened in days gone by...

I agree in a sense (although it would take A LOT for me to vote Tory, and that is not going to happen anytime soon) but something someone posted yesterday or the day before struck a chord with me - along the lines of "Cameron looked at the mass unemployment and the waste laid to the country, looked to Thatcher and thought 'these are my people'".

Fair dos, but I wasn't actually talking about elections...

:(

your grovelling apology should be addressed to The Fish, Leyton, London, England :(

Well done Bridget, massive win that. :(

Apparently not. 8% swing to the tories.

Aye, didn't know quite how big the previous majority was when I posted that. The locals must have found about about her NUFC ST and the fact she doesn't wash her hands.