General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll say one thing (which has been said earlier) whomever wins tonight has their work cut out for them because as a country we are still in the shite. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Regardless of the party that gets in, business is going to suffer one way or another. Some harsh decisions will have to be made and its going to hurt imo.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torbay is...................held by the Lib Dems, by a few thousand

Small swing from the Tories to the Lib Dems, even. Shows that the exit polls simply don't reflect the Lib Dems' strategy of focusing on the seats where they have a chance and completely ignoring the rest.

I wonder how many "Con gain from LD" seats are factored into that original exit poll. And I wonder how many of them the Lib Dems will actually hold. And I wonder if that'll be enough to prevent an overall majority...

Gordon Brown up soon. [Edit]: He tonked the others including the bloke from the Command a Conquer games and a bloke who is wearing a blazer/high Vis jacket combo.

I think the Lib Dems will keep quite a few that the Tories are after, and nick a few from Labour. Labour have held a few Welsh seats.

Lib Dems hold a seat in Fife, and City of Durham is...........actually I missed that one.

Battersea is a Tory gain, Labour hold Smogborough and Durham NW.

Edited by Billy Castell

Odd that the Bear from Bo Selecta is being used as a pundit. And hasn't he lost his hair since he was last on TV.

Hang on, that's Nick Robinson.

326 seats for a majority

fucks sakes.....well, am off to Benidorm tomorrow on a stag do till Monday so I'll miss the worst of the smug fuckers braying all over the country....only the 5 years to go after that :(

I'm off to bed too, this is only going to get worse and I couldn't bear CT's Cameron mask of smug

I hope to revisit this thread in a few years and see if the fears of the majority on here were realised and if anybody changes their mind.

Tories starting to go through the gears, it ain't looking good. Having a nice single malt (Strathisla) to toast the end of an era, hopefully see that my home constituency hasn't fallen and then off to bed, and I'll see what carnage awaits me in the morning.

Not sure if Tories are gaining enough for a majority mind... will be a few hours I'd expect before we'll find out for certain.

Harrogate is a big gain for them - Eastbourne is a significant loss though.

A good old Gossy High mate of mine is responsible for the Eastbourne campaign, so I'm delighted for him. It's all about the personal stories now as far as I'm concerned - the aforementioned, Bridget, and hopefully some good news in tomorrow's locals too.

Newcastle Central stays comfortably Labour despite the BNP's campaign against a brown person representing it. Based on those figures, East and North will stay easily red too.