Living next door to you

LeazesMag

But hey, at least the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have made the UK safer.

Congress debate on getting out of Afghanistan started yesterday. Didn't know the legislation used to start the war was only a 90 day emergency resolution after 9/11...!!! ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do actually think there is an issue with a lot of Pakistani immigrants making no effort and especially the ghettoisation of those in places like Blackburn and Leicester and I'd have no problem with attempts to change it.

But again there are lots of immigrants who do make the effort - but people like LM treat them with equal contempt.

how do you know.

My ex GP, sadly passed away, was a Pakistani and a great bloke.

[

aye, its a shame that people come to Britain and have no intention of integrating properly because they want to continue living like they do in their native country, including demanding seperate schools, not bother learning the language, and opposing our flag and those who defend its global interests and territory.

Couldnt agree more with that. ;)

No surprise that you'd agree with the glaring contradiction that people should (or even could possibly) "continue living like they do in their native country" even while Britain pursues it's "global interests" in those countries.

how is it a glaring contradiction ? Are you saying we put our forces into other countries and demand special schools, privileges, "human rights", benefits, and allowing them to burn and demonstrate against their hosts flag while doing nothing about it ?

[

aye, its a shame that people come to Britain and have no intention of integrating properly because they want to continue living like they do in their native country, including demanding seperate schools, not bother learning the language, and opposing our flag and those who defend its global interests and territory.

No surprise that you'd agree with the glaring contradiction that people should (or even could possibly) "continue living like they do in their native country" even while Britain pursues it's "global interests" in those countries.

Are you saying we shouldn't have any global interests!!!

good reply tbh. Maybe that is what he means ;)

I do actually think there is an issue with a lot of Pakistani immigrants making no effort and especially the ghettoisation of those in places like Blackburn and Leicester and I'd have no problem with attempts to change it.

But again there are lots of immigrants who do make the effort - but people like LM treat them with equal contempt.

how do you know.

My ex GP, sadly passed away, was a Pakistani and a great bloke.

Well the fact that after I posted a comment about how Muslim cultures could teach the west a thing or two about looking after elderly relatives which you dismissed so I posted a sarcy comment that all Muslims could be written off as worthless you agreed with it so I assumed they were all the same to you.

[

how is it a glaring contradiction ? Are you saying we put our forces into other countries and demand special schools, privileges, "human rights", benefits, and allowing them to burn and demonstrate against their hosts flag while doing nothing about it ?

Are you au fait with the Green Zone?