Corey Haim

Jusoda Kid

stand by me and Goonies.

2 of the best films ever made.

RIP Handsome Man. ;)

;) ...he's not in either of those, you're president of his fan club obviously.... ;)

RIP

Your thinking of Sean Austin (he was Samwise in lord of the rings and Mikey in the Goonies)

Aye, Corey Haim was the fashion victim younger brother with the toothbrush haircut in Lost Boys, he was in several other films with Corey Feldman I think. My only real recolection of the guy was from Lost Boys tbh, though as I recall my cousin had a thing for him and a massive poster of him on her bedroom wall which I defaced with a drawn on mustache and a pair of glasses, got a right bollocking for that.

I know that was the point, duh.

stand by me and Goonies.

RIP Handsome Man. :icon_lol:

;) ...he's not in either of those, you're president of his fan club obviously.... ;)

RIP

;)

stand by me and Goonies.

RIP

Your thinking of Sean Austin (he was Samwise in lord of the rings and Mikey in the Goonies)

I reckon she was thinking of Corey Feldman like ;)

You know its been bugging me, has Corey Fieldman been in anything recently?

Nothing you'd have probably seen tbh bar maybe Lost boys 2 and some documentary about him and haim called "the two coreys"

Ta Ant. I do have Lost Boys 2, I must watch it.

I love Lost boys, RIP Corey ;)

stand by me and Goonies.

RIP

No it was just a bad joke that only my brother gets, but ho hum, he found it amusing anyway. :icon_lol:

stand by me and Goonies.

:icon_lol: ...he's not in either of those, you're president of his fan club obviously.... ;)

RIP

No it was just a bad joke that only my brother gets, but ho hum, he found it amusing anyway. :icon_lol:

Kind of lost on this board then really? ;)

stand by me and Goonies.

RIP Handsome Man. :)

:icon_lol: ...he's not in either of those, you're president of his fan club obviously.... ;)

RIP

No it was just a bad joke that only my brother gets, but ho hum, he found it amusing anyway. :(

Kind of lost on this board then really? :icon_lol:

yeah, kind of, although he reads this board and found it funny.

Even tried my joke out on the boyfriend last night and he just kind of looked at me and half smiled half nodded, so lesson learned. So, not to be deterred I tried it at work today, even with a full explaination of the joke and the background I couldn't even raise a pity chuckle. :icon_lol:

No more jokes unless you lot are privvy to them. My apologies. ;)

Talking of Corey Feldman aka mouth - didn't he have a major drug problem too?

Even with a full explanation they didn't find it funny?

I dunno anymore, man, I guess people just don't get comedy these days.

Game over, man. Game over.

Edited by Barney

stand by me and Goonies.

RIP Handsome Man. :)

RIP

No it was just a bad joke that only my brother gets, but ho hum, he found it amusing anyway. :(

Kind of lost on this board then really? :icon_lol:

Even tried my joke out on the boyfriend last night and he just kind of looked at me and half smiled half nodded, so lesson learned. So, not to be deterred I tried it at work today, even with a full explaination of the joke and the background I couldn't even raise a pity chuckle. :icon_lol:

Talking of Corey Feldman aka mouth - didn't he have a major drug problem too?

reckon you're right...look what it did to his eyes

marty_feldman_OerDtA2bAMqE.jpg

I for one also greatly enjoyed Prayer of the Rollerboys and Licence to Drive. And The Burbs;)

RIP

;)

He wasn't in that either.

If he'd done half what people think he has he'd deserve a thread. As it is, it's of little more cultural significance than the death of Bamboo Harvester.

RIP like.

Even tried my joke out on the boyfriend last night and he just kind of looked at me and half smiled half nodded, so lesson learned. So, not to be deterred I tried it at work today, even with a full explaination of the joke and the background I couldn't even raise a pity chuckle. ;)

I think at that stage it should be reclassified as a statement rather than joke.

I for one also greatly enjoyed Prayer of the Rollerboys and Licence to Drive. And The Burbs<_<
RIP

:yes

If he'd done half what people think he has he'd deserve a thread. As it is, it's of little more cultural significance than the death of Bamboo Harvester.

RIP like.

That was the point <_<

I for one also greatly enjoyed Prayer of the Rollerboys and Licence to Drive. And The Burbs<_<

RIP

RIP like.

That was the point <_<

Just like my whole point!!!!!!!! Only nobody but my brother gets it when I do it!!!

You're all just no fun. And no it wasn't a statement, it was a shit joke, with a built in transformers reference specially for my bro. Humph.

I for one also greatly enjoyed Prayer of the Rollerboys and Licence to Drive. And The Burbs:rolleyes:

RIP

RIP like.

That was the point <_<

Just like my whole point!!!!!!!! Only nobody but my brother gets it when I do it!!!

You're all just no fun. And no it wasn't a statement, it was a shit joke, with a built in transformers reference specially for my bro. Humph.

Women can't do comedy. <_<