Corey Haim

Jusoda Kid

Actor Corey Haim has died at the age of 38.

According to TMZ, the former teen star passed away this morning after an apparent accidental overdose.

The LAPD were reportedly called to St Joseph's hospital in Burbank, California, in the early hours of the morning and Haim was pronounced dead at 3.30am (PST).

Born in Toronto in 1971, Haim started his career in Canadian family comedy The Edison Twins. His big screen debut came in 1984's Firstborn with Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr.

Haim's movie career took off after he appeared with Charlie Sheen and Winona Ryder in Lucas in 1986. His most famous role came a year later in vampire film The Lost Boys opposite Kiefer Sutherland and Corey Feldman. Haim and Feldman later featured in their own reality TV show The Two Coreys and reunited on straight-to-DVD Lost Boys sequel The Tribe in 2008.

Haim struggled with a drug habit after finding fame, but appeared to have beaten his addictions. "I'm clean, sober, humble and happy," he said in a 2004 interview

stand by me and Goonies.

2 of the best films ever made.

RIP Handsome Man. ;)

;) ...he's not in either of those, you're president of his fan club obviously.... ;)

RIP

Edited by tooner

stand by me and Goonies.

2 of the best films ever made.

RIP Handsome Man. ;)

;) ...he's not in either of those, you're president of his fan club obviously.... ;)

RIP

Your thinking of Sean Austin (he was Samwise in lord of the rings and Mikey in the Goonies)

Aye, Corey Haim was the fashion victim younger brother with the toothbrush haircut in Lost Boys, he was in several other films with Corey Feldman I think. My only real recolection of the guy was from Lost Boys tbh, though as I recall my cousin had a thing for him and a massive poster of him on her bedroom wall which I defaced with a drawn on mustache and a pair of glasses, got a right bollocking for that.