Cool people.

Kevin

Monkeys Fist found it funny :lol:

You and your lass make a nice couple tbf, I dont see why people should find that funny :jonas:

What the fucks that smell?.. wait! thats the smell of epic fail :blush:

Guest Insider
Monkeys Fist found it funny :lol:

You and your lass make a nice couple tbf, I dont see why people should find that funny :jonas:

What the fucks that smell?.. wait! thats the smell of epic fail :blush:

Didn't think tumbleweed gave off much of a scent

Monkeys Fist found it funny :jonas:

What the fucks that smell?.. wait! thats the smell of epic fail :jonas:

Didn't think tumbleweed gave off much of a scent

:blush::lol:

if you didn't find that funny you clearly have aids. :lol:

Aside from the fact that the photo is years old and has done the rounds several times, can you explain what being unable to share your humour has anything to do with an illness that destroys a person's immune system?

if you didn't find that funny you clearly have aids. :lol:

Aside from the fact that the photo is years old and has done the rounds several times, can you explain what being unable to share your humour has anything to do with an illness that destroys a person's immune system?

:blush:

isn't an aids slur still a banning offence after we lost a member to it in 2006?

Depends on what context it's used in. The scenario I think you're referring to was somewhat different.

One of my mates died of Aids many years ago and it's shocking to see the ignorance that is still apparent.

isn't an aids slur still a banning offence after we lost a member to it in 2006?

Depends on what context it's used in. The scenario I think you're referring to was somewhat different.

One of my mates died of Aids many years ago and it's shocking to see the ignorance that is still apparent.

I don't think it's Kevin's lack of understanding of the pathophysiology of AIDS that led him to make that post. A lot of people use similar insults - perhaps in an 'ironic' tribute to brass eye? 'Bad aids' is certainly a well known phrase amongst my generation.

Sorry about your mate though, it is no way for anyone to die.

I don't think it's Kevin's lack of understanding of the pathophysiology of AIDS that led him to make that post. A lot of people use similar insults - perhaps in an 'ironic' tribute to brass eye? 'Bad aids' is certainly a well known phrase amongst my generation.

Sorry about your mate though, it is no way for anyone to die.

Aye I know it's not his lack of understanding - I do think it's an insult that's banded around without much fore-thought though.

Indeed it's not a way to die. Andrew was a haemophiliac and contracted the disease via a transfusion when the facts weren't well known. I didn't see him while he was ill - pretty relieved of that fact tbh.

Andrew was a hemophiliac and contracted the disease via a transfusion when the facts weren't well known.

that is just about every kind of horrible luck in life I can imagine :lol: