Embarassing .....

Monkeys Fist

Went for a piss today whilst on a job.

Due to cold weather shrinkage, the old man was a bit " shy" resulting in excessive foreskin foldage and wrinkling around the japper.

Piss started, came out like a fucking lawn sprinkler, in the panic to control this wild spraying, I failed to notice a secondary stream, going straight down and all over my shin and foot.

Had I not been wearing light grey strides, I might've hot away with it.

Didn't - much to the hilarity of my hugely sympathetic work mate.

Nowt to be done but to explain the truth- resulting apoplexy meant my mate laughed with a gob full of coffee and covered himself in hot nescafe , which came out through his nose.

1-1 and a fair result I'd say. :icon_lol:;)

Due to cold weather shrinkage, the old man was a bit " shy" resulting in excessive foreskin foldage and wrinkling around the japper.

Piss started, came out like a fucking lawn sprinkler, in the panic to control this wild spraying, I failed to notice a secondary stream, going straight down and all over my shin and foot.

Nowt to be done but to explain the truth- resulting apoplexy meant my mate laughed with a gob full of coffee and covered himself in hot nescafe , which came out through his nose.

1-1 and a fair result I'd say. ;):blush:

:icon_lol:

3-1 to him, I reckon. I guess the light grey strides were just 'not reasonable', to borrow a phrase.

1-1 and a fair result I'd say. :blush::rolleyes:

;)

I take the view this sort of thing is bound to happen sooner or later, so you've just reduced the odds of it happening on a night out when it would be seriously embarrassing. Or something :icon_lol: