Kristian Digby

Smooth Operator

Alright Poirot!

Oh aye yeah, they were both in the jungle werent they, one just stayed on longer than the other did? Haven't got a clue what I've seen this lad on then...RIP.

I'm going to raise a toast to a fallen comrade, anyone who kicks the bucket from an asphyxi-wank commands my respect. I hope him and David Carradine are looking down on us as I type this.

On a serious note though RIP

Edited by Anth

Guest Barrack Road

It's all the rage this now, look at Michael Hutchence. I hope he got off before he popped it.

RIP anyway

It's all the rage this now, look at Michael Hutchence.

Michael Hutchence died 13 years ago. :icon_lol:

I've tried holding my breath during a wank, but 30 seconds isn't really long enough to expire.

Edited by Happy Face

It's all the rage this now, look at Michael Hutchence.

Michael Hutchence died 13 years ago. :icon_lol:

I've tried holding my breath during a wank, but 30 seconds isn't really long enough to expire.

Which begs the question, How close to death do you need to be to get the full pleasure of the asphyxiwank? Is it possible that he forgot to undo the belt after being distracted mid-vinegar stroke.

RIP by the way.

Guest Barrack Road

If you think about J69 he has a lot of similarities with Apollo Creed, and it's not just because he has a Malcolm X type attitude.

Just think how many names get read out before his fights: The Master of Disaster, The King of Sting, The Dancing Destroyer, The Count of Monte Fisto. Mmmm isn't that right DarkStar?