Steve Bruce

Guest Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road

In all fairness I don't know this guy very well, but I know people that do and say he's a straight up guy. He lives in Ponteland, apparently that's where Steve Bruce lives too. Two nights running this week he says he's seen Steve Bruce with his own eyes being dragged out The Diamond, so pissed he could hardly walk by his family. I hate rumours like but this bloke said he seen it with his own eyes.

If you look at him as well, he looks absolutely ruined lately, don't be surprised if he's not in charge by hook or crook at the start of next season.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have quite an easy run in I've been told.

quick look on skysports

bolton(h)

man city(h)

birmingham(h)

liverpool(a)

sunderland(h)

west ham(a)

burnley(h)

hull(a)

man u (h)

wolves(a)

they'll stay up IMO, there are three worse teams in the PL

quick look on skysports

bolton(h)

man city(h)

birmingham(h)

liverpool(a)

sunderland(h)

west ham(a)

burnley(h)

hull(a)

man u (h)

wolves(a)

They will if they get easy fixtures like that ;)

quick look on skysports

bolton(h)

man city(h)

birmingham(h)

liverpool(a)

sunderland(h)

west ham(a)

burnley(h)

hull(a)

man u (h)

wolves(a)

They will if they get easy fixtures like that ;)

oh thats meant to be spurs(h)

As shit as the mackems are doing i think they are going to be very lucky and only be competeing to avoid one releagtion place. Portsmouth are down without doubt and i think Burnley will join them. With the upheaval and loss of Coyle and now their home form going, which was all they had i thinik they're pretty fucked.

So the mackems will scrape by for yet another season of mediocrity i suspect. The problem is we'll be doing the same as them next year if we don't spend some serious money!

Scary how poorly they're doing with the amount of money spent of late.

We won't spend anywhere near the amount they have in the past several years.

Scary how poorly they're doing with the amount of money spent of late.

We won't spend anywhere near the amount they have in the past several years.

We won't need to, we have team spirit* and Chris Hughton.**

* If you don't agree Alan Smith will stab you.

** Until Christmas

They've got a much better first XI and squad than us even if they aren't doing very well. Which is a bit of worry really, assuming we go up.

keep hearing this crap - where are these 3 worse teams - its current form that counts - the likes of Hull and Wolves have had wins in their last 14 games unlike Safc. Both teams have safc at home too. They are in the shit, make no mistake about it.

They've got a much better first XI and squad than us even if they aren't doing very well. Which is a bit of worry really, assuming we go up.

do they really ???

play them at SJP now and theres only 1 winner.

do they really ???

play them at SJP now and theres only 1 winner.

I think they do, aye. Better manager as well.

Guest Barrack Road
keep hearing this crap - where are these 3 worse teams - its current form that counts - the likes of Hull and Wolves have had wins in their last 14 games unlike Safc. Both teams have safc at home too. They are in the shit, make no mistake about it.

I'm no Sunderland lover, but if you take their squad on paper my honest view is they should be at least 10th. They're not suffering from a lack of ability, just a complete lack of confidence made worse by the crowd. Bruce can't handle it I think which is why he's turning in to an alcoholic, and the mackem crowd aren't helping. They're a shit support, it winds me right up when they're compared to us, the only time I can remember SAFC not having a negative aura around it due to fans moaning was when they came up and then seventh twice.

They have a decent player in nearly every position.