Watford 1-2 NUFC

Barney

match live on http://www.ring.bg/shou/live

according to nufc.com

I've been told a few times, never ever clink Russian, Chinese or Bulgarian links as their internet is basically one big virus. I'll let someone test the water first I think.

I think it's a difficult game today, we played shite in the home game against them it was one big struggle and they are by no means one of the poorer sides in this league. However, 1-11 we are better than them, and I think the reason we've been struggling away is purely and squarely to do with our managers tactical approach and team selection. How can a club with players at least on paper, go somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday or Derby with a relatively defensive approach and what we have we hold attitude? Listen, when we get back in to the Premiership, I'd have no problem with a keep it tight approach somewhere like Arsenal, we got a draw there under Roeder with that philosophy, but we should be attacking every club in the division from the start of games, and we'd win most of our aways. However, it will be as turgid as ever for the away fans. 1-1 I think.

The Russians are cunts anyway, don't you reckon? ;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loven and Routledge both are a blow. If Jose is back I would not mind playing Jonas right wing and Van Aanholt left wing.

While I like the sound of that it'll be foolhardy to rush the championship's best player back early. It'll be Van Aanholt at LB and Guthrie on the right. With Best and Carroll up front.

Still fancy us to win at a saunter though.

Carroll, Williamson and Smith to score.

Oh Fish, you chucklesome cad ;)

Guest Barrack Road

according to nufc.com

I've been told a few times, never ever clink Russian, Chinese or Bulgarian links as their internet is basically one big virus. I'll let someone test the water first I think.

I think it's a difficult game today, we played shite in the home game against them it was one big struggle and they are by no means one of the poorer sides in this league. However, 1-11 we are better than them, and I think the reason we've been struggling away is purely and squarely to do with our managers tactical approach and team selection. How can a club with players at least on paper, go somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday or Derby with a relatively defensive approach and what we have we hold attitude? Listen, when we get back in to the Premiership, I'd have no problem with a keep it tight approach somewhere like Arsenal, we got a draw there under Roeder with that philosophy, but we should be attacking every club in the division from the start of games, and we'd win most of our aways. However, it will be as turgid as ever for the away fans. 1-1 I think.

I've always held them in high regard to be honest. I was seconded there a few years ago, a place called Oblast, it wasn't a blast like it was boring, but they were warm people.

according to nufc.com

:D

Nolan out? .co.uk have him down as playing?

Lineup is...

---Harper---

---Simpson--Williamson--Coloccini--Van Aanholt---

---Guthrie---Nolan---Smith---Gutierrez---

-----Carroll---Best-----

Subs: Krul, Kadar, Hall, Raylor, Ranger, Pancrate and Donaldson

2-1 Carroll and Guthrie

;)

Nolan out? .co.uk have him down as playing?

Lineup is...

---Harper---

---Simpson--Williamson--Coloccini--Van Aanholt---

---Guthrie---Nolan---Smith---Gutierrez---

-----Carroll---Best-----

Subs: Krul, Kadar, Hall, Raylor, Ranger, Pancrate and Donaldson

2-1 Carroll and Guthrie

;)

No Lovenkrands? Or is he out?