Here he goes again!

loonyTOON

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5960630,00.html

N'zogbia has come out and said that when he left us, he wanted to go to a medium sized club. wtf???? He said when he left us it was for a big club. I think this French man has a screw loose. So does that make nufc a small club? hahahahaha

And he also states he wants to play for England. Someone do the decent thing and put this guy down. International football is about representing your nation, your country, the passion from where you are from. And because the French selectors dont think he's good enough at international level, he thinks that he can get citizenship and play for England? Is he having a laff? We don't even want him. I will lose complete interest in England, and will never show passion for this country again if this prick ends up in the squad.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at how he worded his statement it looks like he says he wanted to leave us to drop down a level than move back up after improving

which frankly is horseshit, hes talking bollocks again like he always has

No way in hell he would be selected for England for this WC, which is what he appears to be hinting at. Definitely having a laugh there.

Let's be fair to him though - you've taken his quote out of context. He says, "My objective when I left Newcastle was to play for a medium-sized club, before bouncing back in a big team." 'Bouncing back' implies that he considered us a 'big team.'

Really, did anyone doubt he was going to leave Wigan and start shooting his mouth off about moving to Chelsea or Arsenal again? It was only a matter of time.

A few weeks back on the Guardian.co.uk, Football Podcast (with James Richardson) they were talking up his prospects as an option for England on the left.

No way in hell he would be selected for England for this WC, which is what he appears to be hinting at. Definitely having a laugh there.

Let's be fair to him though - you've taken his quote out of context. He says, "My objective when I left Newcastle was to play for a medium-sized club, before bouncing back in a big team." 'Bouncing back' implies that he considered us a 'big team.'

Really, did anyone doubt he was going to leave Wigan and start shooting his mouth off about moving to Chelsea or Arsenal again? It was only a matter of time.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5960630,00.html

N'zogbia has come out and said that when he left us, he wanted to go to a medium sized club. wtf???? He said when he left us it was for a big club. I think this French man has a screw loose. So does that make nufc a small club? hahahahaha

And he also states he wants to play for England. Someone do the decent thing and put this guy down. International football is about representing your nation, your country, the passion from where you are from. And because the French selectors dont think he's good enough at international level, he thinks that he can get citizenship and play for England? Is he having a laff? We don't even want him. I will lose complete interest in England, and will never show passion for this country again if this prick ends up in the squad.

What do you guys think?

what I think, is this is one of the most stupid posts I have ever read.

I hate to fall in line and sound xenophobic, but what a ridiculous French c*nt that boy is.

You'll play for England around the same time Vanessa Paradis gets fisted by Joan of Arc on Loose Women.

C*nt.

He's got four goals and five assists in the PL this season, not a bad return in a poor Wigan team but not nearly enough to push him into the England squad.

I wouldnt care if he had scored 20 goals and had 20 assists......He's not english = dont want him.

He's got four goals and five assists in the PL this season, not a bad return in a poor Wigan team but not nearly enough to push him into the England squad.

I wouldnt care if he had scored 20 goals and had 20 assists......He's not english = dont want him.

Your first post in this thread was one of the dumbest things I have ever read and I have done a lot.

Stevie, is that you?

I hate to fall in line and sound xenophobic, but what a ridiculous French c*nt that boy is.

You'll play for England around the same time Vanessa Paradis gets fisted by Joan of Arc on Loose Women.

C*nt.

Now that would be daytime TV worth watching :(

Zog must've missed his medication again

C*nt.

:( And around the same time Arsenal sign him.

• 1 month later...
Bet today has done wonders for his already massive ego.

Can't even laugh at Arsenal when fucking Titus and Insomnia did the damage.

there aren't half some clueless posters posting on message boards.

:icon_lol:<_<;)

Whatever you say, old man.

I'm sure someone with your experience knows best ;)

He was his usual wasteful self up until his goal.

lets get this into perspective. People are slating 2 of our ex players who are playing in the premiership and played for us when we were a good premiership side ?

;)