Stadium Tour Yesterday

Andrew

I suspect a lot of you will have seen this sort of thing before but for anyone who hasn't done the tour I say its well worth doing

The SBR Collection

DSCF0339.jpg

view from the top of L7

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

The SBR suite

DSCF0357.jpg

DSCF0355.jpg

Chairmans View

DSCF0359.jpg

SBRs seats, now reserved for his family

DSCF0362.jpg

Bust of Sir Bobby, he looks quite annoyed

DSCF0365.jpg

The tunnel

DSCF0372.jpg

Hughtons masterful tactics

DSCF0375.jpg

My MOTM ;)

DSCF0393.jpg

Touchline View

DSCF0396.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

My view of the match

DSCF0400.jpg

Our lot warming up

DSCF0402.jpg

Not sure if you'll be able to view this but full album is here

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=media#...&aid=387149

Edited by Andrew

My mate was in the tunnel yesterday on one of the tours I think, and they bumped into Pedro in the tunnel. Happy days.

Aye we saw him down in the dugout while we were on L7, he'd gone by the time we got down there ;)

• 3 years later...

Strange how I should probably be also buycoutting this given the state of the club again but I might take a visiting friend on the tour so...does anyone know how long it takes?

I've been on a couple of tours over the years.The last one about 5 years ago.My first one was an unofficial tour with Peter Haddock.My mate was on the books at the time and i went to pick him up at SJP.Haddock showed me the the swimming pool which was under the foyer ,and training rooms etc..I'm going back some years here mind.I've done the old Wembley,Hearts,Old Trafford,Hampden ( old ) where i had a kick around on the pitch with Mr Underpants ( John Frain ) and Monaco.i don't know whether it is still there but i have was told that in the foyer at the sos,there was a huge photo of Shearers penalty miss against the makems.

I've been on a couple of tours over the years.The last one about 5 years ago.My first one was an unofficial tour with Peter Haddock.My mate was on the books at the time and i went to pick him up at SJP.Haddock showed me the the swimming pool which was under the foyer ,and training rooms etc..I'm going back some years here mind.I've done the old Wembley,Hearts,Old Trafford,Hampden ( old ) where i had a kick around on the pitch with Mr Underpants ( John Frain ) and Monaco.i don't know whether it is still there but i have was told that in the foyer at the sos,there was a huge photo of Shearers penalty miss against the makems.

never seen this thread before; just opened it up to see the non-italic, no SD logo'd East Stand and thought for a second they had taken all of it down along with the paint-over job on the roof......

that high lasted for about 1/2 a second before seeing the date.....