Question!!

snakehips

are you describing yourself :icon_lol:

T/R, d'you reckon you could handle more than one tent peg at once?

I think the nurses need to check what medicines they're handing out.

Oh dear I hope we havent started a new craze of Camping euphemisms <_<;)

are you describing yourself :icon_lol:

Oh dear I hope we havent started a new craze of Camping euphemisms <_<;)

Show us yer tentflaps, missus :icon_lol:

are you describing yourself <_<

Oh dear I hope we havent started a new craze of Camping euphemisms :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Show us yer tentflaps, missus :icon_lol:

;)

are you describing yourself :)

Oh dear I hope we havent started a new craze of Camping euphemisms ;):(

Show us yer tentflaps, missus :)

Not untill I've seen your extendable pole ;)

I've heard it's more of a miniature tentpeg :(

Thats had a fair bit of hammer? :(

Or usually covered in "soil" :)

are you describing yourself :(

Oh dear I hope we havent started a new craze of Camping euphemisms :):)

Not untill I've seen your extendable pole :(

Hey!! :( It may be small, but it's perfectly formed :) Just let me know, when you fancy a go :);) ;)

I was going to say that the girls would be impressed with the swing of my mallet and that they could have a go of it themselves, provided they had big enough hands to wrap around it's shaft to be able to handle it correctly :)

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means :lol:

Well don't be shy, Beaverly, do enlighten us :)

Ha ha, I've just looked it up. Mind you don't peg it after TR has pegged you Snakey, your heart might give out. :)

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means :lol:

Well don't be shy, Beaverly, do enlighten us :blush:

Ha ha, I've just looked it up. Mind you don't peg it after TR has pegged you Snakey, your heart might give out. :)

Sounds decidedly 'south of the river' stuff. Nowt I'd be interested in, then :)

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? :love:

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? :love:

t

Ach, she's tried everything man. Munro Trans, Filching (or whatever it's called), Dogging on Salcombe beach. You name it, she's done it. Let's face it, any chick that fucks a man with grubby finger nails and stinks of oil will try anything.

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means :)

Well don't be shy, Beaverly, do enlighten us :love:

Ha ha, I've just looked it up. Mind you don't peg it after TR has pegged you Snakey, your heart might give out. :blush:

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? <_<

t

Ach, she's tried everything man. Munro Trans, Filching (or whatever it's called), Dogging on Salcombe beach. You name it, she's done it. Let's face it, any chick that fucks a man with grubby finger nails and stinks of oil will try anything.

:lol:

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means :)

Well don't be shy, Beaverly, do enlighten us :love:

Ha ha, I've just looked it up. Mind you don't peg it after TR has pegged you Snakey, your heart might give out. :blush:

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? <_<

I couldn't remember what that was so I googled it (apparently spelt Monroe Transfer btw). As well as the lewd activity, it's also the name of a 7 piece instrumental band from London. :lol:

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means <_<

Well don't be shy, Beaverly, do enlighten us ;)

Ha ha, I've just looked it up. Mind you don't peg it after TR has pegged you Snakey, your heart might give out. ;)

Sounds decidedly 'south of the river' stuff. Nowt I'd be interested in, then ;)

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? ;)

t

:)

:):lol:

'Beaverly' made me chuckle though Snakey :blush: I take it you've worked out what pegging means now?

Shouldnt ask I know, but what is the Munro Transfer? :love: By the way Renton, I'm almost sure I wasnt interested in it!!

I have now learnt more terms :love:

Edited by Toonraider

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means <_<

Ha ha, I've just looked it up. Mind you don't peg it after TR has pegged you Snakey, your heart might give out. ;)

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? ;)

t

'Beaverly' made me chuckle though Snakey :blush: I take it you've worked out what pegging means now?

Shouldnt ask I know, but what is the Munro Transfer? :love: By the way Renton, I'm almost sure I wasnt interested in it!!

I have now learnt more terms :love:

Playing the innocent eh? Here's a reminder from the urban dictionary (sorry for the Americanisms).

When one person sticks a tube in their ass and then sticks it in someone else's ass and shits in their ass.

Nice.

Oh dear, I was watching something on TV last night which was explaining words used for sexual acts. I'm afraid I now know what 'Pegging' means :love:

Wasn't TR interested in the Munro transfer at one stage? :D

t

Shouldnt ask I know, but what is the Munro Transfer? <_< By the way Renton, I'm almost sure I wasnt interested in it!!

I have now learnt more terms ;)

Playing the innocent eh? Here's a reminder from the urban dictionary (sorry for the Americanisms).

When one person sticks a tube in their ass and then sticks it in someone else's ass and shits in their ass.

Nice.

What is wrong with people? ;) I'm not a prude but I really fail to see where the enjoyment is in that :love: