Question!!

snakehips

You're off hiking and camping. Would you take the chick who you knew couldn't carry much, would whinge like fuck if it got wet 'n' windy, but who would be a fantastic shag in the tent, or take the more robust lass who liked to 'muck in', could carry 40lb (including Kendall Mint Cake and primus stove) on her back, could map read yet you knew would be a lousy fuck and there'd be no chance of a blow-job either?

Decisions, decisions.

btw, I'm not going; I just like to think ahead in case I do.

You're off hiking and camping. Would you take the chick who you knew couldn't carry much, would whinge like fuck if it got wet 'n' windy, but who would be a fantastic shag in the tent, or take the more robust lass who liked to 'muck in', could carry 40lb (including Kendall Mint Cake and primus stove) on her back, could map read yet you knew would be a lousy fuck and there'd be no chance of a blow-job either?

Decisions, decisions.

no brainer that one like. Start doing weight training and learning to read maps

Decisions, decisions.

hmmmmm....tough one, just remember that big girls are never sure of when they may get it again.....so you could conceivably get the best of both worlds if you play your cards right... ;)

Decisions, decisions.

There are those amongst the female population who could 'muck in', map read, carry a back pack and so on AND be hot in the tent ;)

Decisions, decisions.

There are those amongst the female population who could 'muck in', map read, carry a back pack and so on AND be hot in the tent ;)

are you describing yourself :icon_lol:

A kendal mint cake fuelled blow job is a no-no anyway mate. If the wind turned it'd be frostbitten beyond repair and would have to come off.

Oh. I hadn't even considered giving her a piece of Kendall Mint Cake. Ahh, I'm with you....she would bring her own.

Decisions, decisions.

Possibly LM <_<

Decisions, decisions.

Possibly LM <_<

see. I got you sussed :icon_lol: