Toontastic Trek

Park Life

Just buggered off i think, along with J69. Come to think of it they both went awol at roughly the same time..... :icon_lol:

Taken back to their home planets tbh

Note: Poochie died on the way back to his home planet.

;)

On the subject of recently departed, I noticed Barry Davies was lurking yesterday morning.

Just buggered off i think, along with J69. Come to think of it they both went awol at roughly the same time..... :icon_lol:

;)

On the subject of recently departed, I noticed Barry Davies was lurking yesterday morning.

he hasn't commentated though

;)

it's being a he'll of a lot duller without him. (and fop)

you on the combo drinks again CT?

Unfortunately not, but half these pissed twats getting in my cab have been.

The first minger, stumbles out the car, mortal at 5.30 p fucking m stumbles and zig zags across her drive at which point her jeans fall down to her ankles revealing an arse the size of an elephant and equally wrinkled.

Downhill from there tbf.

Kronenbourg and triple Baileys wasn't it ?

Soft Shandy Drinking La La tbh ;)

Ahem, ahem!

Kronneburg, Baileys and Sambukas thank you very much.

Feel queasy just thinking about it and it did fuck all for my weight watchers.

Unfortunately not, but half these pissed twats getting in my cab have been.

The first minger, stumbles out the car, mortal at 5.30 p fucking m stumbles and zig zags across her drive at which point her jeans fall down to her ankles revealing an arse the size of an elephant and equally wrinkled.

Downhill from there tbf.

;)

Kronenbourg and triple Baileys wasn't it ?

Soft Shandy Drinking La La tbh :(

Ahem, ahem!

Kronneburg, Baileys and Sambukas thank you very much.

Feel queasy just thinking about it and it did fuck all for my weight watchers.

It's like you've re-invented the ladyboy!

Ladyboys.jpg

Just buggered off i think, along with J69. Come to think of it they both went awol at roughly the same time..... :)

:(

You've got to be kidding. Fop was unbelievably dull. I came close to giving up on here because of the number of threads he deliberately derailed. A sad, boring, attention-seeking nobody imo.

You've got to be kidding. Fop was unbelievably dull. I came close to giving up on here because of the number of threads he deliberately derailed. A sad, boring, attention-seeking nobody imo.

I jumped ship to NO because of it. :(

Just buggered off i think, along with J69. Come to think of it they both went awol at roughly the same time..... :)

:(

;)

People love the "bad boys" though, it tends to be those who are themselves less "socially acceptable" that miss these characters. I think they feel a bond.

The word your struggling for is interesting.

Stevies threads, rants, drunken rants and football stories were interesting and usually fun, two key reasons why the majority on here come here and liked Stevies posts.

This place will hopefully pick up again sometime soon when Stevie returns or a poster of his ilk joins.

People love the "bad boys" though, it tends to be those who are themselves less "socially acceptable" that miss these characters. I think they feel a bond.

The word your struggling for is interesting.

Stevies threads, rants, drunken rants and football stories were interesting and usually fun, two key reasons why the majority on here come here and liked Stevies posts.

This place will hopefully pick up again sometime soon when Stevie returns or a poster of his ilk joins.

We were talking about Fop. I have no problem with Stevie.