Tooj

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

You'll learn this board has a scatological obsession with faecophillia. We are from Poocastle after all.

Talking of which, are you a sitter or stander? 

This was covered in my very first post on the board in the Ed's blog section :lol:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Alex said:

I saw a wild cassowary at Mission Beach. It looked like a dinosaur 

Those fuckers will gut you like a fish with feet, forget crocs, you got no chance if one of those fuckers side eyes you.

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Those fuckers will gut you like a fish with feet, forget crocs, you got no chance if one of those fuckers side eyes you.

I did keep my distance. We were staying in these ‘rainforest huts’ and it walked right past the front. Someone said it sounds like a person walking and it really did. We heard loads of stuff walking about but it was mainly jungle fowl. I also saw what I’m fairly certain was a big fucking coastal taipan 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I did keep my distance. We were staying in these ‘rainforest huts’ and it walked right past the front. Someone said it sounds like a person walking and it really did. We heard loads of stuff walking about but it was mainly jungle fowl. I also saw what I’m fairly certain was a big fucking coastal taipan 

The big coastal taipans aren't the ones to worry about, well yeah they are but they aren't as deadly as these fuckers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_taipan

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
51 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I wasn’t born.

Yer mam and dad were probably, hot and sweatily, working on it though. Imagine. 

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Yer mam and dad were probably, hot and sweatily, working on it though. Imagine. 

They hadn't met 42 years ago :lol:

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

They hadn't met 42 years ago :lol:

So someone else was working on yer maw?

(you’re going to try and shame me by saying she was underage then, but that will just make everyone hate you more for being even younger than we thought)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So someone else was working on yer maw?

(you’re going to try and shame me by saying she was underage then, but that will just make everyone hate you more for being even younger than we thought)

Not underage, no. But very much recovering from leukaemia and doing a belter Charles Xavier impression complete with wheelchair.