Happy Birthday KK

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

This might be the place to describe a completely fucked up dream I had the other night.

It involved me somehow being given immense power over things - the American President (not Obama) and the Pope of all people (not the Jorman) both "handing over" their titles to me which then saw me trying to negotiate the purchase of NUFC - not from the FCB but from John Hall and Shepherd who arrived in a helicopter flown by And & Dec.

I was handed a piece of paper saying I had £271m to spend but then Hall said he'd sell for £30 cash which I didn't have on me but a quick whip round produced.

A conversation then started talking about contacting all of these managers - Ancelotti being the only name I remember but then I just said "what the fuck are we even talking about this for - Keegan's going to be the manager :rolleyes:

If the parallel universe theory of dreams is true then all the suffering in this one is at least balanced in others - or I'm in serious need of psychiatric help.

Happy birthday KK.

The idea that people on NO are all anti-keegan is patently shite. Having more younger, newer and foreign fans changes the breadth of opinion on NO but in terms of numbers of supporters of Keegan throughout (even when none of the facts were known), there was no difference to on here. Thats absolute numbers not relative.

If you want my defintion of muppetry, that would be the idea that anyone other than Shepherd would have been better. Neither forum was right about that. There was some wavering opinion around the time he walked out before anyone knew what had gone on but surely most Newcastle fans now realise how easy it is to be spectacularly wrong on certain 'controversial' issues.

The idea that people on NO are all anti-keegan is patently shite. Having more younger, newer and foreign fans changes the breadth of opinion on NO but in terms of numbers of supporters of Keegan throughout (even when none of the facts were known), there was no difference to on here. Thats absolute numbers not relative.

If you want my defintion of muppetry, that would be the idea that anyone other than Shepherd would have been better. Neither forum was right about that. There was some wavering opinion around the time he walked out before anyone knew what had gone on but surely most Newcastle fans now realise how easy it is to be spectacularly wrong on certain 'controversial' issues.

N-O is full of kids and foreigners, neither of which you get on here, oh wait...... :rolleyes: