Valentine's Day

snakehips

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took wor lass to Matfen hall for a lovely meal and a dorty night away from the bairns. expensive but really good!!

Did you get your leg over?

:rolleyes:

Prostitute would have probably been cheaper, thats what I do with the valentines money I save.

Nah not really. £26 for 3 courses. Fixed price.

Seems fair enough.

Was at that Thai restaurant down Whitley Bay on Friday, opposite Spanish city. Really nice and very reasonable.

Nice one, might give it a try. Thai food is class.

Card and taking her to see Wicked this Sat... managed to get some canny good seats too so I'm looking forward to it.

What's 'Wicked', Mr B? Or anyone else, for that matter.

It's a musical. Supposed to be very good indeed.

Card and taking her to see Wicked this Sat... managed to get some canny good seats too so I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks, Cath.

I gave her a dozen rozes, Thorntons Chocolates, Polar Bear ice cream, a bottle of Rose, That's Amore rat pack CD, and a Radley handbag.

Then I kicked her back doors in.

Did she enjoy the last gift the most??

I'd like to say she did, but if I'm honest, I'd have to say she was more satisfied after the Ben and Jerry's.

I gave her a dozen rozes, Thorntons Chocolates, Polar Bear ice cream, a bottle of Rose, That's Amore rat pack CD, and a Radley handbag.

Then I kicked her back doors in.

Did she enjoy the last gift the most??

I'd like to say she did, but if I'm honest, I'd have to say she was more satisfied after the Ben and Jerry's.

Should have let her eat the B & J's and Thorntons whilst you were smashing her tradesmen's. And then finished it all off with the best pressie of all......a pearl necklace! :rolleyes:

I bought her a card, we went for lunch at The Ivy on Saturday and we weren't going to exchage gifts but given that she's up the stick I thought I'd get her some posh Belgium chocolates from a place just off Bond Street.

She made me a card in return.. Divorce is immenent :rolleyes:

I bought her a card, we went for lunch at The Ivy on Saturday and we weren't going to exchage gifts but given that she's up the stick I thought I'd get her some posh Belgium chocolates from a place just off Bond Street.

She made me a card in return.. Divorce is immenent :rolleyes:

See that to me is the best gift of all. Home made cards, especially from the kids, are just so much better imo ;)

Not really bothered about it and both skint so just had a wander around the Chinese New Year celebrations then went for a bite to eat and a few pints (which we often do on a Sunday anyway).

He was at footy all day, ( he plays 2 matches on a sunday, yawn) then I went over and he cooked me a lovely meal, I got a really nice card and a single red rose. He then promptly began to snore.

But it was lovely and I wouldn't have changed it. :rolleyes:

That it is (and I'm not normally into musicals unless they're depressing as sin à la Les Mis).

She thinks val's day is shite like I do, but it's always good to have a great evening together. Today we're off to see a play and then a curry! <_<

You'd probably get more out of eating the curry. ;)

We've just got back from a weekend away in Hamburg and Berlin. We celebrated V-Day (ahem) in the latter city with friends of ours, a happily married couple who happen to be just as indifferent towards the occasion as us. So we spent the day pissing around at the kiddies' playground in Tiergarten in six inches of snow, followed by hot whiskies all round. :rolleyes:

I've sort of ended up getting him indoors a gift insofar as the thing I ordered off eBay (a Minardi bag to replace the one he had nicked from a pub the other week) arrived while we were away, but that's more a coincidence than anything else.

She thinks val's day is shite like I do, but it's always good to have a great evening together. Today we're off to see a play and then a curry! <_<

You'd probably get more out of eating the curry. :rolleyes:

;)

It turned out to be a pretty shit evening, although we still both enjoed ourselves, which is the main thing.

The play was performed by a Christian cast. What followed was an hour and a half about how you shouldn't have sex before marriage.

Cunts. :(

As part of a recurring theme, neither of us were too fussed about the occasion. Got her a card, although she made me won so I felt a bit inadequate. Not for the first time in the relationship, before anyone else says it. :rolleyes:

Spent most of the weekend with my brother as we visited him in Newcastle. Went for a walk on Jesmond Dene on Sunday. That photo exhibition was great Alex, cheers.