It would appear....

Craig

Who gives a fuck?

BRING STEVIE BACK.

BTW - I find it fucking hilarious that you're backing Stevie to the hills considering the fallings out you two had in the past....

Remember?

..to the what? :lol:

The hilt have eyes, you dummy :rolleyes::lol:

Quite a sad day really Craig I would have thought.

By the way, you didnt answer my question in the Stevie thread before you locked it!!! :lol:

I don't understand why it was locked at all.........

Two threads locked in as many days. The amount of key jangling going on, it's like the fuckin' Maze prison here now. Maybe we should start a dirty protest!!!

Quite a sad day really Craig I would have thought.

By the way, you didnt answer my question in the Stevie thread before you locked it!!! :lol:

I don't understand why it was locked at all.........

Two threads locked in as many days. The amount of key jangling going on, it's like the fuckin' Maze prison here now. Maybe we should start a dirty protest!!!

Good idea.

Guest Insider
Who gives a fuck?

BRING STEVIE BACK.

BTW - I find it fucking hilarious that you're backing Stevie to the hills considering the fallings out you two had in the past....

Remember?

I do remember, I'm not saying he's not a bit of a cock - I just think he's one of the more entertaining posters and has basically been banned because of his personality which I don't think is right.

Sorry to hear that mate, at least you can start to move on now without it hanging over you now.

I don't know about that, Stevie seems quite popular on here......

:lol: