Stevie

Andrew

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should ask each Mod/Admin (wish I knew the diff, like) in turn if they were responsible for the coup de grace. By process of elimination, we will be able to tell who did the foul deed. Naturally, all mods/admins tell the truth when asked 'sticky' questions.

We should ask each Mod/Admin (wish I knew the diff, like) in turn if they were responsible for the coup de grace. By process of elimination, we will be able to tell who did the foul deed. Naturally, all mods/admins tell the truth when asked 'sticky' questions.

IMO it went down like this.

S has been having good and bad days on here, but his last locking of horns with "the others" (Lost) has caused a karmic time wave to catch upto him and Craig (Ben) used S's vulernability to try and take over the island from PP (Jacob). FACT :lol:

S has been having good and bad days on here, but his last locking of horns with "the others" (Lost) has caused a karmic time wave to catch upto him and Craig (Ben) used S's vulernability to try and take over the island from PP (Jacob). FACT :lol:

Don't quite understand all that, but can you tell me if Pam Ewing will end up in the shower making it all just a dream???

Don't quite understand all that, but can you tell me if Pam Ewing will end up in the shower making it all just a dream???

Karma is speeding up x20

Are you planning on turning TT's frozen donkey wheel?! :lol:

Brilliant Thread lads, just fucking hilarious.

The way some people have cried their hearts out in this thread is amazing.

It's an internet message board, he's not been banished to the Phantom Zone :lol:

It's an internet message board, he's not been banished to the Phantom Zone :lol:

oh its much worse than that

Scary_Door_Time_Enough.jpg

Damn, I'm quite saddened by this, I found Stevie pretty entertaining. Agreed some of his views were a tad extreme but that's what made him, it's for the loss of the forum that he's gone - it'll be a more boring place around here having everyone saying the same things and there being no debate or controversial posts knocking around. Besides, one of the things that's always made this place worth coming to was the fact you could all have some banter like a bunch of mates down the pub... now it's getting more and more like a dinner party round 'The Modern Parent's' house :lol:

Damn, I'm quite saddened by this, I found Stevie pretty entertaining. Agreed some of his views were a tad extreme but that's what made him, it's for the loss of the forum that he's gone - it'll be a more boring place around here having everyone saying the same things and there being no debate or controversial posts knocking around. Besides, one of the things that's always made this place worth coming to was the fact you could all have some banter like a bunch of mates down the pub... now it's getting more and more like a dinner party round 'The Modern Parent's' house :lol:

I'm going to start randomly racially abusing people then. It will mainly be Parky but it'll have to do for now.

BREAKING NEWS***

From the sun

Stevie is set to be allowed back to the forums! according to Scottishmag, Craig has been in talks with stevie about signing up under a new username as he realised he was wrong!

more to follow

--------------------

GET OUT OF OUR FORUMS

GET OUT OF OUR FORUUUUUUUMS

YOU CORRUPT COCKNEY BASTARD

GET OUT OF OUR FORUM

has been getting chanted around the forum all day. More to follow

In a nutshell.

Quite a few just dong get that this forum is entertainment and that entertainment being greatly diminished today.

We know Stevies not dead you fuckwits!

And fuck me some of the people in this thread have posted more today than they have in the last six months...... Just a shame they're boring and not entertaining.

Damn, I'm quite saddened by this, I found Stevie pretty entertaining. Agreed some of his views were a tad extreme but that's what made him, it's for the loss of the forum that he's gone - it'll be a more boring place around here having everyone saying the same things and there being no debate or controversial posts knocking around. Besides, one of the things that's always made this place worth coming to was the fact you could all have some banter like a bunch of mates down the pub... now it's getting more and more like a dinner party round 'The Modern Parent's' house :rolleyes:

I'm going to start randomly racially abusing people then. It will mainly be Parky but it'll have to do for now.

Thought Craig was the dark one? :lol: :lol:

So it WAS YOU THEN??? :lol: