German

khay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm not logged in at work all my websites like Facebook, Twitter, IMDB, blogspot and that are presented in German. I assume that's where work base their operations.

I've thus learned that "Anmelden" means logon...or...connect...or...sign in...or something like that.

If you set your location to Germany on all your websites you could benefit from a similar learning experience. ;)

[/top tip]

Facebook in German is mint, had mine like that for a while now. The words are class. :rolleyes:

Guest Insider
He's been banned? For quoting a bit of Auf Wiedersehen Pet? :rolleyes:

Just for the record, I didn't carry out the ban despite what 'Barry Davies' is trying to post. A 'cunt' I maybe but the decision was unanimous and has been for some time, it was simply a case of someone carrying it out and being prepared to take the flak for it.

And those questioning the decision can fuck off. He's been taking the piss for far too long and I (and the other admins) have had plenty of PMs asking for us to do something about him. He's only the 2nd person to be banned from this site and hopefully the last.

FWIW Martin, he wasn't banned for that quote. Anyone wondering what he was banned for needs their heads examined tbh.

;) Fuck me how did I miss this? And you went on to claim that you weren't being patronising?

He's been banned? For quoting a bit of Auf Wiedersehen Pet? :rolleyes:

Just for the record, I didn't carry out the ban despite what 'Barry Davies' is trying to post. A 'cunt' I maybe but the decision was unanimous and has been for some time, it was simply a case of someone carrying it out and being prepared to take the flak for it.

And those questioning the decision can fuck off. He's been taking the piss for far too long and I (and the other admins) have had plenty of PMs asking for us to do something about him. He's only the 2nd person to be banned from this site and hopefully the last.

FWIW Martin, he wasn't banned for that quote. Anyone wondering what he was banned for needs their heads examined tbh.

;) Fuck me how did I miss this? And you went on to claim that you weren't being patronising?

Insider the stalker <_<