German

khay

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother? They speak English anyway most of em. Spunken funken blunken. Fuck that.

Just about your level. And yes I know that's one of Oz's lines from Auf Weidersehen Pet...

Someone who comes out with a comment like that obviously is ridiculous enough to think they are many levels above me :lol:

It's not about what level I'm on. I'm merely pointing out that its more of your racist, biggoted nonsense.

If it were you'd ban me. Ban me then, surely if you believe that's racist or bigoted I should be banned. As a senior administrator of this board if you're stupid enough to believe that's what it is, it's your duty to ban me. If you don't it's yet another admittance of your persistent unsubstantiated pish.

Because I can't be arsed with the childish shit you come out with when we do ban you. That said, there's plenty of support from the standard member base to consign your account to the bin.

Name one. edit Name one English member.

Well do it instead of issuing idle threats, and surely a man of your stature, superiority and maturity would be able to rise above "childish shit"?

Edited by Stevie

It's not an easy language and full of silly rules. Best way is to live there which removes you of any desire to learn the language. :rolleyes:

:lol: Off to HH tomorrow as it happens, Parky (then Berlin from Saturday). I shall pass on your regards to Lange Reihe, I can tell you miss it like crazy. :lol:

It's not an easy language and full of silly rules. Best way is to live there which removes you of any desire to learn the language. :rolleyes:

:lol: Off to HH tomorrow as it happens, Parky (then Berlin from Saturday). I shall pass on your regards to Lange Reihe, I can tell you miss it like crazy. :lol:

I'm over next w/e. Looking forward to it. Bit warmer there apparently. Miss my afternoon coffee at that lovely cake place on the Lange Reihe.

a matyr of him?

does stevie have a following?

are there going to be threads "lets all remember stevie and how courageous he was etc"

There's going to be a protest march as well.

But only if we don uniforms and fight the mods face to face as Leazes requested.

He's been banned? For quoting a bit of Auf Wiedersehen Pet? :lol:

Just for the record, I didn't carry out the ban despite what 'Barry Davies' is trying to post. A 'cunt' I maybe but the decision was unanimous and has been for some time, it was simply a case of someone carrying it out and being prepared to take the flak for it.

And those questioning the decision can fuck off. He's been taking the piss for far too long and I (and the other admins) have had plenty of PMs asking for us to do something about him. He's only the 2nd person to be banned from this site and hopefully the last.

FWIW Martin, he wasn't banned for that quote. Anyone wondering what he was banned for needs their heads examined tbh.

I'm doing a German course with the Open University at the minute. It's a bit difficult at first, as I'm rusty since it's years since I did GCSE. Been listening to German radio stations to try and help, but loads of them just play English music. :lol: