FAO; any old geezer that works in a supermarket

Kevin

1: What is an egg?

2: Where are the eggs?

3: How much are eggs?

Reckon that'll sort you,like.

One of the questions in my general studies A level exam was 'Discuss how buses are egalitarian'. I had no idea what the word meant so I wrote an essay describing how buses were similar to eggs.

I still got a B overall. ;)

Finally some good info :wub:

i have an interview for one next thursday, what type of questions did they ask you etc. Any help is greatly appreciated :icon_lol:

I was told that at Asda the interviews are quite long winded affairs covering 3 / 4 hours. They basically want to establish that you'll jump through hoops without question and can be a team player. 2 hours interrogation then 2 hours on the shop floor.

When the Asda at the Metrocentre was being built I went for an interview for a job while at university.

Pretty standard interview first time - just tell them you love working in a team, I told them i was in a band which needs teamwork and organisation for gigs, they love owt like that....it was complete bollocks like.

They had us back as a group of 15 and gave us props and materials and had us making outfits and sets and putting on shows. I was waiting for Beadle to pop his little hand round the corner it was so surreal.

I got the job, turned in for 1 night then fucked it off and went to work in a pub.

Aye in my CV which they told me to bring i said i love travelling (do i feck) so i am used to meeting new people :D and that i play regular footy and im good at working in a team ;)

I shit you not in my interview for Tescos when i was at college I was asked to "draw an animal and tell us why it represents you"

Drew a squiggly line "this squiggly line is supposed to be a snake...I do maths and computing not art"

In reply to the why do you want to work for tescos i said something along the lines of "it was here or mcdonalds"

basically as long as your not a dribbling idiot you'll get the job no matter what you answer

can you reach the top shelf?

"It must be great being tall haha" i got that 5 times a night every bloody week from old people...

edit> also witnessed the best benefit cheat i have ever seen

Guy..dark glasses, guide dog, white stick comes over to me "son wheres the pepsi" before i could turn around to tell him it was at the other end of the isle he literally points at the stuff and goes never mind got it... and it wasn't in the place it usually was.

To be fair though Tescos was decent money for part time work, and they give you paid sick leave

recession man! smart people will be in for the job aswell! i have - A,BBB,CCCC in my GCSES like, not bad :razz: