Russians are cunts

Guest Stevie

Stevie still hasn't kicked off this thread. ;)

Sorry Parky, I had a very traumatic day yesterday, which sadly is still with me today, no one died or anything but I'll reply in a few days when I've settled down a bit.

From yesterday's Telegraph

"Thu, 04 Feb 2010 00:40:04 +0000

A third of Britons think Peter Griffin from Family Guy is the leader of the BNP

A third of Britons believe Peter Griffin, the character from Family Guy, is the leader of the British National Party, a study has found.

The study, in which respondents were asked to put names to photographs of well-known public figures, showed that David Cameron is the best recognised opposition politician, with 73 per cent of people identifying him as the leader of the Conservative Party.

Gordon Brown was the most recognised politician with 81% of people matching his face to his name, but Alex Reid, the cage fighter was still better known, with 84 per cent of respondents recognising him.

The survey, by the money-saving website MyVoucherCodes, also showed that 41 per cent of people identified a photograph of Nick Clegg, the Liberal Democrat leader, as the Dragons' Den entrepreneur Peter Jones."

I feel for you Stevie

His mams probably owned up to giving birth in South Tyneside.

:icon_lol:

birth to what?? ;):D

Stevie

Ward 13 Newcastle General Hospital. I tell you what though those of us born in the general, by some definitions aren't even geordie. I read a definition stating that to be geordie you had to be born within eye sight of the Tyne.

Stevie

Ward 13 Newcastle General Hospital. I tell you what though those of us born in the general, by some definitions aren't even geordie. I read a definition stating that to be geordie you had to be born within eye sight of the Tyne.

That makes no sense.

I was though, Willington Quay maternity.

Stevie

That makes no sense.

I was though, Willington Quay maternity.

I know, by that definition, I think that Willington Quay, Lemington Hospital (now closed) and Hexham Hospital are the only places you could be born and be classed as a geordie. The QE maybe if you're on the roof.

That sounds like a definition made up by somebody to give it a quality along the lines of 'born within earshot of the Bow Bells' or whatever. Princess Mary for me like. Luxury apartments these days.

That sounds like a definition made up by somebody to give it a quality along the lines of 'born within earshot of the Bow Bells' or whatever. Princess Mary for me like. Luxury apartments these days.

Where is that hospital Alex? Is that one opposite the moor?

Where is that hospital Alex? Is that one opposite the moor?

Aye, that's the one. It was just a maternity hospital. My sister was born there as well. Bet the apartments are lush as it's a nice, old building. They cost a bomb when they were first sold off like iirc.

Stevie still hasn't kicked off this thread. ;)

Sorry Parky, I had a very traumatic day yesterday, which sadly is still with me today, no one died or anything but I'll reply in a few days when I've settled down a bit.

don't tell me you've had to apply the schmooze skills to a mackem to seal a deal Stevie!

The Russians i've met have been good craic :/ crazy people but were a good laugh

same, went to college with one and met a few more at uni

good lot of people

I know, by that definition, I think that Willington Quay, Lemington Hospital (now closed) and Hexham Hospital are the only places you could be born and be classed as a geordie. The QE maybe if you're on the roof.

:jesuswept:

As was Peter Doherty, the Jammy Dodger.

I think you have to draw a line somewhere under being geordie going west. Probably Wylam.

and thats where i grew up

great times down by the tyne

Beautiful place. I don't like anywhere better in England than Newburn to Corbridge.