More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Can I just say though, that once they get all the features finsihed on their home page it'll actually be quite an informative page. I've got no problem with it as a resource page, it's looking quite good, it's just the fact that any discussion on the forum descends into sooperfan contests that I get pissed off with, highlighted brilliantly yesterday on my first post back.  :D

60018[/snapback]

Clique membership revoked tbh. :icon_lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say though, that once they get all the features finsihed on their home page it'll actually be quite an informative page. I've got no problem with it as a resource page, it's looking quite good, it's just the fact that any discussion on the forum descends into sooperfan contests that I get pissed off with, highlighted brilliantly yesterday on my first post back.  :D

60018[/snapback]

Well you should go to games then. :icon_lol:

Actually, I thought the reviews etc were atrocious. Has it improved much recently?

Actually, I thought the reviews etc were atrocious.

60021[/snapback]

Ally writes them man, the clueless twat.

I can seeeee yooooo lurking Ally. :D

60021[/snapback]

60024[/snapback]

What happened to JJ? Now he could write an article!

60021[/snapback]

60024[/snapback]

60028[/snapback]

Last I heard Sean Bean had taken out a restraining order against him.

60021[/snapback]

I can seeeee yooooo lurking Ally. :icon_lol:

60024[/snapback]

60028[/snapback]

60031[/snapback]

Jesus wept... I dont get the Sean Bean reference :D . I havent been reading my clique newsletters. Since JJ stopped writing them. Obviously!

60021[/snapback]

60024[/snapback]

Oi! :D

Never written a review in my life :angry:

This thread is shite btw.

60021[/snapback]

60024[/snapback]

Oi! :D

Never written a review in my life :razz:

This thread is shite btw.

60033[/snapback]

You should feel right at home then. :angry:

60021[/snapback]

60024[/snapback]

60028[/snapback]

60031[/snapback]

Jesus wept... I dont get the Sean Bean reference :D . I havent been reading my clique newsletters. Since JJ stopped writing them. Obviously!

60032[/snapback]

That fucking Sky advert man. With the Sean Bean voiceover.

60018[/snapback]

Well you should go to games then. :icon_lol:

Actually, I thought the reviews etc were atrocious. Has it improved much recently?

60021[/snapback]

Pseudo-journalistic jizz-fest tbh :angry:

60018[/snapback]

Clique membership revoked tbh. :icon_lol:

60020[/snapback]

I'm keeping my new members freebie pack though.

I'll still use NUFC.com for news and match reports, but I'm just saying their resource page isn't bad. Not GREAT, but not bad. :angry:

That should make me a mod. :razz:

60021[/snapback]

I can seeeee yooooo lurking Ally. :angry:

60024[/snapback]

60028[/snapback]

60031[/snapback]

60032[/snapback]

60036[/snapback]

Did JJ write an article about it? :icon_lol:

60021[/snapback]

I can seeeee yooooo lurking Ally. :razz:

60024[/snapback]

60028[/snapback]

60031[/snapback]

Jesus wept... I dont get the Sean Bean reference :icon_lol: . I havent been reading my clique newsletters. Since JJ stopped writing them. Obviously!

60032[/snapback]

60036[/snapback]

Did JJ write an article about it? :angry:

60039[/snapback]

You're taking the piss aren't you? :D

JJ wrote an article about missing a bus once or something. Was that something to do with Sean Bean?

60040[/snapback]

Possibly. I mean he is everywhere these days isnt he? Sean Bean I mean, not JJ....who by contrast has become quite the recluse.

60021[/snapback]

I can seeeee yooooo lurking Ally. ;)

60024[/snapback]

60028[/snapback]

60031[/snapback]

Jesus wept... I dont get the Sean Bean reference :angry: . I havent been reading my clique newsletters. Since JJ stopped writing them. Obviously!

60032[/snapback]

60036[/snapback]

Did JJ write an article about it? :razz:

60039[/snapback]

You're taking the piss aren't you? :D

60042[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

JJ wrote an article about missing a bus once or something. Was that something to do with Sean Bean?

60040[/snapback]

Fuck me, that was woeful, if you mean the one where he'd been up all night drinking diet coke and he slept in and nearly missed the match but he backed the first goalscorer or something. And I told him at the time before I get called a two-faced snide again. To me it highlights the fact that HTT is too nice when it comes to articles on the main site, i.e. anyone can write one and it'll get on their (within reason). That's just my view though and HTT may well poitn out that that's the way he wants to run it which is in itself worthy.

60040[/snapback]

Fuck me, that was woeful, if you mean the one where he'd been up all night drinking diet coke and he slept in and nearly missed the match but he backed the first goalscorer or something. And I told him at the time before I get called a two-faced snide again. To me it highlights the fact that HTT is too nice when it comes to articles on the main site, i.e. anyone can write one and it'll get on their (within reason). That's just my view though and HTT may well poitn out that that's the way he wants to run it which is in itself worthy.

60047[/snapback]

Proof-reader required tbh.

60040[/snapback]

60047[/snapback]

Proof-reader required tbh.

60049[/snapback]

:D Tosser.

60040[/snapback]

60047[/snapback]

Two-faced snide tbh.

I don't get the Sean Bean thing either :angry:

60050[/snapback]

I reckon you're taking the piss an'all. But JJ wrote at least TWO articles about that frigging Sky advert and how it captured the essence of what it was to be a football fan etc. And it was SEAN BASTARD BEAN that did the voiceover!

Have you all got the Sean Bean reference now? :icon_lol:

:D

Fair play to those who want to write articles though. I think a fair few of them are taking themselves too seriously, but I suppose if you put up a piece of writing in the public domain then you have to expect both praise and criticism.

I'm shite at this diplomacy like. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.