More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

clique n.  A small exclusive group of friends or associates.

What is a NUFC internet messageboard for if its not for a group of Newcastle fans to chat, make each other laugh, debate and associate?

58733[/snapback]

Pwecisely. As Carol Thatcher would say.

58738[/snapback]

You're watching that shite? :rolleyes:

That's it, you're out of the clique :blink:

58743[/snapback]

I AM the fucking clique. ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clique n.  A small exclusive group of friends or associates.

What is a NUFC internet messageboard for if its not for a group of Newcastle fans to chat, make each other laugh, debate and associate?

58733[/snapback]

Pwecisely. As Carol Thatcher would say.

58738[/snapback]

You're watching that shite? :rolleyes:

That's it, you're out of the clique :blink:

58743[/snapback]

I AM the fucking clique. ;)

58744[/snapback]

Cuckoo's nest! Padded cell's thataway! -------->

Jesus Christ I can't believe this is still bloody going on!

An argument over who is better at installing a piece of software and applying a few mods to it - big whoop!

Perhaps if the respective "teams" had created their sites from scratch then at least there'd be some kind of bragging rights as to who was the better coder/designer. As it stands though, each forum is a pre-scripted message board with a few mods and specific style applied. I reckon my nan could even do that.... not really but still.

For the record (and I'm only basing this on this site and N-O), I'd say that Shearergol is the better designer and HTT the better coder (sorry HTT but your graphics are rather pony :rolleyes: ) - perhaps you should have joined forces.

For the record (and I'm only basing this on this site and N-O), I'd say that Shearergol is the better designer and HTT the better coder (sorry HTT but your graphics are rather pony :blink: ) - perhaps you should have joined forces.

58751[/snapback]

Don't think you'll get many arguments from Gol, graphics is what he did - coding's my area.... :)

;):rolleyes:

Hang on a minute.... :yes

:icon_lol:

For the record (and I'm only basing this on this site and N-O), I'd say that Shearergol is the better designer and HTT the better coder (sorry HTT but your graphics are rather pony :blink: ) - perhaps you should have joined forces.

58751[/snapback]

Don't think you'll get many arguments from Gol, graphics is what he did - coding's my area.... :)

Hang on a minute.... :brrr:

58755[/snapback]

You're shit! And you know you are.

:yes

You (conveniently) cropped the first paragraph out of that quote, so I'll repeat it if I may:

The point is though, (and the key difference) is that if there was criticism of this site on your site, I honestly couldnt give a monkeys toss! That's because I would see it as utterly fucking irrelevant to any problems with the current toontastic format.

With respect, thats the bit you cant answer.

If someone criticised this forum/poster on N-O then what the fuck could I possibly care? You clearly do however and thats what precipitates your responses. The state of toontastic is utterly fucking irrelevant to criticisms of N-O!!!!!!!! Why comment on toontastic then? Theres only one explanation in spte of any goodwill you might try to lay claim to.

Throw a six and move on mate.

OH fuck off, you and your jaundiced interpretations, man. Like I said, think what you like, I really couldn't give a damn. I know differently and I suspect others do too and that's all I'm bothered about. And for what it's worth, I left out the bit about N.O because by the time I got round to replying to your post, the thread had took on another direction and I didn't want to go over old wounds if you like. If you find my reponse quite curt, that's because the thread is dead now and I've said what I had to say already, no point repeating myself or arguing the toss (hey I'm learning). Don't bother responding to this, you're right, I hope the place burns in hell.

I'm off to make voodoo dolls of Chayton, Gol et al.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

An argument over who is better at installing a piece of software and applying a few mods to it - big whoop! 

Perhaps if the respective "teams" had created their sites from scratch then at least there'd be some kind of bragging rights as to who was the better coder/designer.  As it stands though, each forum is a pre-scripted  message board with a few mods and specific style applied. I reckon my nan could even do that.... not really but still.

For the record (and I'm only basing this on this site and N-O), I'd say that Shearergol is the better designer and HTT the better coder (sorry HTT but your graphics are rather pony :rolleyes: ) - perhaps you should have joined forces.

58751[/snapback]

:blink:

I can't programme for toffee man. I'm not the best with graphics either. I build websites, that and usability/information architecture is my forte. I love the whole usability sector of the web. That's probably the only thing keeping me interested in the industry.

While we are here, who's up for a discussion on information architecture?

Howay, it's a blast.

No?

Sharks, then?

;)

58751[/snapback]

58755[/snapback]

:yes

58756[/snapback]

Yep, difference is I really don't give a shit tbh! :blush:

For the record (and I'm only basing this on this site and N-O), I'd say that Shearergol is the better designer and HTT the better coder (sorry HTT but your graphics are rather pony :icon_lol: ) - perhaps you should have joined forces.

58751[/snapback]

Don't think you'll get many arguments from Gol, graphics is what he did - coding's my area.... :yes

:blink:;)

Hang on a minute.... :blush:

:)

58755[/snapback]

:brrr:

58756[/snapback]

Yep, difference is I really don't give a shit tbh! :(

58767[/snapback]

Methinks the coder doth protest too much. :rolleyes:

Perhaps if the respective "teams" had created their sites from scratch then at least there'd be some kind of bragging rights as to who was the better coder/designer.  As it stands though, each forum is a pre-scripted   message board with a few mods and specific style applied. I reckon my nan could even do that.... not really but still.

58751[/snapback]

I can't programme for toffee man. I'm not the best with graphics either. I build websites, that and usability/information architecture is my forte. I love the whole usability sector of the web. That's probably the only thing keeping me interested in the industry.

Howay, it's a blast.

No?

Sharks, then?

;)

58765[/snapback]

In that case, you're shite! Toontastic wins!! :blink:

[/thread]

Perhaps if the respective "teams" had created their sites from scratch then at least there'd be some kind of bragging rights as to who was the better coder/designer.  As it stands though, each forum is a pre-scripted   message board with a few mods and specific style applied. I reckon my nan could even do that.... not really but still.

58751[/snapback]

Howay, it's a blast.

No?

Sharks, then?

;)

58765[/snapback]

In that case, you're shite! Toontastic wins!! :blink:

[/thread]

58770[/snapback]

I'm a canny drawer, if that helps.

58751[/snapback]

Howay, it's a blast.

No?

Sharks, then?

;)

58765[/snapback]

In that case, you're shite! Toontastic wins!! :icon_lol:

[/thread]

58770[/snapback]

I'm a canny drawer, if that helps.

58771[/snapback]

Depends on what kind of drawer, if it's a sock drawer then you still suck. :blink:

you and your jaundiced interpretations, man.

58757[/snapback]

With the greatest respect, what the hell has a liver condition got to do with someone's opinion? :rolleyes:

you and your jaundiced interpretations, man.

58757[/snapback]

With the greatest respect, what the hell has a liver condition got to do with someone's opinion? :rolleyes:

58773[/snapback]

It has different meanings, doesn't it? Anyway, I don't know, just sounded canny.

For the record (and I'm only basing this on this site and N-O), I'd say that Shearergol is the better designer and HTT the better coder (sorry HTT but your graphics are rather pony :icon_lol: ) - perhaps you should have joined forces.

58751[/snapback]

Don't think you'll get many arguments from Gol, graphics is what he did - coding's my area.... :yes

:blink:;)

58755[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Leg end.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.