More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

we all didnt go private school you no to learn stuff. take renton his was approved .but i,m happy if thats all you can pull me up on.a mong who cannot punctuate properly

100303[/snapback]

What? :D

100337[/snapback]

What the Dickens? :yes

100356[/snapback]

No, it's definintely not Dickens :huff:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all didnt go private school you no to learn stuff. take renton his was approved .but i,m happy if thats all you can pull me up on.a mong who cannot punctuate properly

100303[/snapback]

What? :D

100337[/snapback]

What the Dickens? :yes

100356[/snapback]

F. Scott Fitzgerald tbh

Aye alex it was in bad taste smack on the wrists required for you boyo:huff: and if i,m a mong then ill fit right in here because this board doesnt get called mongcentral for nix you no. :yes

100293[/snapback]

I've said knowt, yet....! :D

Has Skirge fired any more e-mails to Sky Sports recently? Must really back up their thick Geordies claim tbh.

Edited by Sima

Just some mongs monging around making smalltalk about nish really we all know

mongcentral is this place :D

100517[/snapback]

I bet you're a big wow with the laydees.

100559[/snapback]

He doesn't need women he has his mongs.

100517[/snapback]

100559[/snapback]

100560[/snapback]

have mong will travel.

100517[/snapback]

100559[/snapback]

100560[/snapback]

have mong will travel.

100561[/snapback]

Indeed.

Alreet Clampets hows it going can i join the gang or not.if not why not.who is it up to Steptoe or the Son :D

I come in hope of gaining cliquey status and will not be happy if i do not get it.

Edited by RS2000

Alreet Clampets hows it going can i join the gang or not.if not why not.who is it up to Steptoe or the Son  :D

I come in hope of gaining cliquey status and will not be happy if i do not get it.

100847[/snapback]

Why do you keep ressurecting this thread you paedo cunt, you and this are really getting on my tits :yes

This board has its fair share of dickheads i can tell you.thats why its known as dickheadcentral.com and they have taken you in not only because your a dickhead yourself but also a rent boy :yes:D

Alreet Clampets hows it going can i join the gang or not.if not why not.who is it up to Steptoe or the Son  :D

100847[/snapback]

Why do you keep ressurecting this thread you paedo cunt, you and this are really getting on my tits :yes

100871[/snapback]

The irony is the N-O lot reckon it's us who keep feeding these stupid threads.....

Need to look closer to home me thinks!

Fighting talk that is.brave fucker on tinternet fit right in here like mr wacky cowboy arse bandit.fuck off and fuck some arse.knobheed

Edited by RS2000

This board has its fair share of dickheads i can tell you.thats why its known as dickheadcentral.com and they have taken you in not only because your a dickhead yourself but also a rent boy :yes  :D

100872[/snapback]

How old are you? Go and wake your mam up and tell her you want your breakfast, but try not to wake that strange man lying next to her who she brought home with her last night.

This board has its fair share of dickheads i can tell you.thats why its known as dickheadcentral.com and they have taken you in not only because your a dickhead yourself but also a rent boy :yes  :D

100872[/snapback]

How old are you? Go and wake your mam up and tell her you want your breakfast, but try not to wake that strange man lying next to her who she brought home with her last night.

100879[/snapback]

You must be using a laptop then :huff:

You really are a lot of sad minging plugs ever to congregate in on place.hard talk is easy when your a pixel on screen.get me drift,stop showing yourselves up and act sensible like yous all pretend yous are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.