If promoted who are we replacing Hughton with?

Park Life

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested to see what Kevin Wankwell would do at this level, or even Clarkie if he continues to progress in the manner he is at the moment.

Stevie.

:lol: I'd employ you in a Jeff Vetere type of role. No decent manager in their right mind would take the job with Ashley there something "Lawro" mentioned last night and its' true.

Depends, 'cos it actually seems that Ashley is prepared to 'back' him instead of KK, and maybe even Shearer.

But i think if we fail once back in the PL, i think Ashley might pull the trigger and appoint someone else. Wey, if he's still even here at that point.

Depends, 'cos it actually seems that Ashley is prepared to 'back' him instead of KK, and maybe even Shearer.

But i think if we fail once back in the PL, i think Ashley might pull the trigger and appoint someone else. Wey, if he's still even here at that point.

I'll bet anybody on here anything H will be gone by Christmas.

Nobody.

;)

:lol:

Parky's the eternal optimist. I think it's all the hallucinogens

Ahhhh i see.

I reckon we will get Hughes or something like that ;):lol:

God, the difference in budgets between us and his last job :lol:

Hughes? Fucking hell man go easy on the drugs - we all need some...

And why might that be? Because Hughton is a fucking puppet and does whatever Ashley & Llambias tell him to do.

Tell you what I think SJH was an absolute cunt for selling us out to this outfit, but at least he had the balls to admit he was wrong and back Keegan when put on the spot. Ashley's bloody-mindedness is primarily why we are where we are now.

"Who does Kevin think he is trying to tell me how to manage a business, he'll bankrupt us!" Wasn't that the general message from the fat one? Not only had KK been there and done that but he'd done it with this very club.

Excuse the rant.

And why might that be? Because Hughton is a fucking puppet and does whatever Ashley & Llambias tell him to do.

Tell you what I think SJH was an absolute cunt for selling us out to this outfit, but at least he had the balls to admit he was wrong and back Keegan when put on the spot. Ashley's bloody-mindedness is primarily why we are where we are now.

"Who does Kevin think he is trying to tell me how to manage a business, he'll bankrupt us!" Wasn't that the general message from the fat one? Not only had KK been there and done that but he'd done it with this very club.

Excuse the rant.

Indeed and it's the Fat one that's got egg on his face now, had he have backed KK when he should have instead of whinging and letting Dennis 'I think I will scout on Youtube' Wise control things we most likely wouldn't be anywhere near the predicament we find ourselves these days.

Excuse the rant.

Indeed and it's the Fat one that's got egg on his face now, had he have backed KK when he should have instead of whinging and letting Dennis 'I think I will scout on Youtube' Wise control things we most likely wouldn't be anywhere near the predicament we find ourselves these days.

Still remember Keegler munching on a sandwich after the ManU game....Remember thinking it was the start of good times.

Stevie.

:lol: I'd employ you in a Jeff Vetere type of role. No decent manager in their right mind would take the job with Ashley there something "Lawro" mentioned last night and its' true.

Jeff Vetere?? :lol:

I think you'd have a light touch with the foreign lads.

If he gets us promoted why would we get rid of him?

Whoever we bring in would want to spend a fortune on their own"backroom team" and then hoy out all the players - more disruption, more chaos

But hey! this is NUFC!!! God forbid we'd want stability.......................................................