Inside Out: Mike Ashley Uncovered

Ketsbaia

I assume his wealth is built on 3rd world child labour and destroying premium brands by piling high, selling cheap and going downmarket on quality. If only he could play 11 Asian pre-teens in the first team for ten pounds a week, we'd fit the model perfectly.

I assume his wealth is built on 3rd world child labour and destroying premium brands by piling high, selling cheap and going downmarket on quality. If only he could play 11 Asian pre-teens in the first team for ten pounds a week, we'd fit the model perfectly.

Fine by me, at least we'd have a bit of pace.

The fact that BBC are running this means they must be trying to expose FMA for what he is. This could tip him over the edge and really do us the world of good in terms of a possible takeover.

Fingers crossed it unearths some dirty fuckin secrets about the fat cunt.

Fine by me, at least we'd have a bit of pace.

;)

The fact that BBC are running this means they must be trying to expose FMA for what he is. This could tip him over the edge and really do us the world of good in terms of a possible takeover.

Fingers crossed it unearths some dirty fuckin secrets about the fat cunt.

I don't share your optimism. He strikes me as having no shame and being immune to criticism. I expect he won't want his dirty linen aired in public but I doubt it'll affect his behaviour towards us - or any of his other businesses for that matter unless people boycoutt his shops as a result.

He is the owner Newcastle United fans love to hate - but how does he make the money that bankrolls the club? A special Inside Out investigation traces the source of Mike Ashley's wealth. The programme follows the supply chain for his hugely successful Sports Direct empire that has placed him among some of Britain's richest entrepreneurs. It is a journey that leads to some of the world's poorest people working for just a pound a day.

to be fair, probably no different from most high street retailers.

you've got to wonder how bad the conditions the kids in the thrid world work in to produce clothes for primark with their prices

For those of you who have Sky and live outside the NE & Cumbria region it's channel 975 :D

programme doesn’t appear on my Sky schedule!

Nor mine actually :)

Has Ashley gagged them already? :)

Well didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know. Not bought from Sportsdirect since he took over anyway.

Just highlights how sh*te we are now viewed..

The sooner he leaves the better... wonder when that fraud investigation will actually deliver verdict?