What are you drinking?

Guest alex

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I remember there was a fad in the 80s of people selling "bottled air from New York" and such exotic places, and mugs actually bough t them. 

You can still get similar. 

Screenshot_20240209_222213_Google.thumb.jpg.56d42d33083c21214fa93d2ec8291559.jpg

And, bottled air from each of the UK countries. The cost? £100!

Screenshot_20240209_222419_Chrome.thumb.jpg.69ccf4d0a473c8f5f9988a84317cdbd1.jpg

Is this about CT? 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

In the interests of balance and because it tastes nice, I’m having the odd Estrella Galicia. @PaddockLad not sure if you knew, as I believe you’re a fan, they stock it in LIdl now. Which reminds me, as I believe you’re also a fan of Cuban Ron, they do their own 7 yo Cuban Rum now. I’ve had better but it’s very decent. Especially for the price 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

In the interests of balance and because it tastes nice, I’m having the odd Estrella Galicia. @PaddockLad not sure if you knew, as I believe you’re a fan, they stock it in LIdl now. Which reminds me, as I believe you’re also a fan of Cuban Ron, they do their own 7 yo Cuban Rum now. I’ve had better but it’s very decent. Especially for the price 

Mates are out for the match, I said no, I'm up at five in the morning, I'll just watch it in the house. The bairns are both out as well. Anyway, I'm now on my fourth can of kronenbourg. :lol:

• Haha 5

Oooh, let's see. A pint of coke, followed by a glass of tap water, now really risking it with a lime and lemonade. 👍

Not a problem but the shite I'm watching on TV in the hotel bar is. 👍👌

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Oooh, let's see. A pint of coke, followed by a glass of tap water, now really risking it with a lime and lemonade. 👍

Not a problem but the shite I'm watching on TV in the hotel bar is. 👍👌

Never mix your drinks mate… amateur hour tbh. 

😘

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...