What are you drinking?

Guest alex

• 2 weeks later...

Given this weeks events, spotted this on draught at the post-graft watering hole and had to try it

11691.jpg

…and a lovely pint it is too.

(Yes ,Insane Old Git, I am in a pub. )

Edited by Monkeys Fist

• 1 month later...

1st proper night out in a while tonight so I may make an arse of myself later. but I imagine I'll be drinking

ownales2c.jpg

then a cheeky

mojito-cubano.jpg or two

and finish off with a wee dram of

glenfiddich_l.jpg

Fucking Cunt of a bitch has called in sick tomorrow because she's "caught a chill". It's fucking bollocks, she does this every time she's on during the day, but is miraculously fit and well for the more lucrative night shifts.

So while I have had Ubu and I have had Mojitos and I am now sipping a glass of Fiddich, I'm still going into work tomorrow. I've no intention to be anything but horrifically hungover. I will do nothing of value at work and I will pass everything I can onto her for her inevitable return.

Wyki think he has problems at work... this slack fanny-ed, "say rude things to shock people", "play the hard-working-mom-card too often" abortion of a woman is playing merry Hell with my sex life.

Honestly, pick, either be a "full time mam", be "a career woman" or juggle it. Don't try to be one or the other to the detriment of others.

Fucking Cunt of a bitch has called in sick tomorrow because she's "caught a chill". It's fucking bollocks, she does this every time she's on during the day, but is miraculously fit and well for the more lucrative night shifts.

So while I have had Ubu and I have had Mojitos and I am now sipping a glass of Fiddich, I'm still going into work tomorrow. I've no intention to be anything but horrifically hungover. I will do nothing of value at work and I will pass everything I can onto her for her inevitable return.

Wyki think he has problems at work... this slack fanny-ed, "say rude things to shock people", "play the hard-working-mom-card too often" abortion of a woman is playing merry Hell with my sex life.

Honestly, pick, either be a "full time mam", be "a career woman" or juggle it. Don't try to be one or the other to the detriment of others.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to a beer tasting with Alex the other night.

Was canny good.

Shame about the company like.

RobW is alive and well too btw. At least I think it was him.

Edited by alex