Ructions at Liverpool

Park Life

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very strong feeling that they'll win today based on nothing other than they're fucking lucky cunts. 11/8 for them at home against Tottenham?? I've backed them anyway. What we're all forgetting is that they are the luckiest club, and luckiest entity humankind has ever known and will emerge smelling of roses eventually.

Luck always runs out.

I have a very strong feeling that they'll win today based on nothing other than they're fucking lucky cunts. 11/8 for them at home against Tottenham?? I've backed them anyway. What we're all forgetting is that they are the luckiest club, and luckiest entity humankind has ever known and will emerge smelling of roses eventually.

Luck always runs out.

Not so fast, Parkster. Mrs hips has been lucky enough to be married to moi for over 25 years now, and there aint any sign yet of her luck running out.

Luck always runs out.

Not so fast, Parkster. Mrs hips has been lucky enough to be married to moi for over 25 years now, and there aint any sign yet of her luck running out.

;)

See Man U posting debts of 716m. :razz:

Luck always runs out.

;)

See Man U posting debts of 716m. :)

The need for a :) made me :razz: there

I'd still rather be Liverpool than us.

..what and have even more outsiders interfering with us, and listening to Ahmed from Surbiton on radio phone ins telling us about his life long support and where we are going wrong? I'd rather be us. I'd rather be Blyth.

I'd rather be controlled by yanks than cockneys. At least they aren't malicious and take a delight in rubbing our noses in the shit.

The same yanks that are dragging ManU and Liverpool to destruction for short term gain?

I'd rather be controlled by yanks than cockneys. At least they aren't malicious and take a delight in rubbing our noses in the shit.

Yanks are cunts. They're barely human as far as I'm concerned. Everything is franchise this and franchise that. Fucking franchise??? You're talking about sporting institutions with more history than virtually anything in America. They live for money, and that's it. In this country we are materialistic cunts, but we are nothing like them in terms of greed, they are cunts, it's the jewish influence from the very interior of their economic society, all mugs and all cunts.

I heard a story about Ashley going to the match the other day, when he was here in his first season he'd regularly give taxi drivers £1000 tips, I think we were a play thing for him which he was too fucking stupid to control and made too many bad decisions, realised how much money he was losing and panicked like fuck. He's still a cunt, but a misguided cunt, yanks are just cunts, total greedy horrible bastards. Cockneys are generally alright, and Ashley isn't a cockney anyway.

Yanks are cunts. They're barely human as far as I'm concerned. Everything is franchise this and franchise that. Fucking franchise??? You're talking about sporting institutions with more history than virtually anything in America. They live for money, and that's it. In this country we are materialistic cunts, but we are nothing like them in terms of greed, they are cunts, it's the jewish influence from the very interior of their economic society, all mugs and all cunts.

I heard a story about Ashley going to the match the other day, when he was here in his first season he'd regularly give taxi drivers £1000 tips, I think we were a play thing for him which he was too fucking stupid to control and made too many bad decisions, realised how much money he was losing and panicked like fuck. He's still a cunt, but a misguided cunt, yanks are just cunts, total greedy horrible bastards. Cockneys are generally alright, and Ashley isn't a cockney anyway.

:wank:

NOt only that but they believe they are doing the world a favour.

I think you're missing the target on this one somewhat...

I can't stand Man Utd but what the Glazers have done to them is nothing short of criminal. And the yanks at Liverpool are playing the same game. Stinks to high heaven IYAM.

As I suspected, very, very lucky Liverpool win, a second half dominated by Spurs, and Liverpool only created anything when Spurs were "throwing caution to the wind", not forgetting the perfectly good goal yids had disallowed, all very predictable, at least I profited from it, but not an occasion I where I've been proven right where I can look back on it with glee. Lucky horrible scummy bastards.

As I suspected, very, very lucky Liverpool win, a second half dominated by Spurs, and Liverpool only created anything when Spurs were "throwing caution to the wind", not forgetting the perfectly good goal yids had disallowed, all very predictable, at least I profited from it, but not an occasion I where I've been proven right where I can look back on it with glee. Lucky horrible scummy bastards.

But we are close, very close to the beginning of the end of these cunts. I can feel it. :wank:

Off topic a little but it's clear that a large part of the reason Liverpool are struggling is their lack of creayive options down the middle - I mean Mascherano and Lucas? It's like a younger better version of Alan Smith and Nicky Butt/Kevin Nolan. Xabi Alonso could thread a pass and was very assured at keeping possession and creating attacking movements.

Off topic a little but it's clear that a large part of the reason Liverpool are struggling is their lack of creayive options down the middle - I mean Mascherano and Lucas? It's like a younger better version of Alan Smith and Nicky Butt/Kevin Nolan. Xabi Alonso could thread a pass and was very assured at keeping possession and creating attacking movements.

The Guardian podcast I was listening too mentioned Pool played 3 centre backs, 3 full backs and 2 defensive midfielders against Stoke.

The Guardian podcast I was listening too mentioned Pool played 3 centre backs, 3 full backs and 2 defensive midfielders against Stoke.

Been saying it for ages he's too defensive.

Think I'd just as soon see Liverpool finish 4th as opposed to Spurs mind.

100%. Tottenham will never finish fourth. Despite their gobbyness, deep down they know they're a mickey mouse club, their insecurities about who they are will stop them forever, a bit like ours in Cup Finals. They will never do what we did in 1996, 1997, 2002 and 2003. They'll always bottle it, I think even the players can sense it.

Think I'd just as soon see Liverpool finish 4th as opposed to Spurs mind.

100%. Tottenham will never finish fourth. Despite their gobbyness, deep down they know they're a mickey mouse club, their insecurities about who they are will stop them forever, a bit like ours in Cup Finals. They will never do what we did in 1996, 1997, 2002 and 2003. They'll always bottle it, I think even the players can sense it.

1994 a deliberate oversight Stevie? :wank: